Honored Contributor

Re: She's Swooning !

[ Edited ]

Rachel is alright, the only thing I can't watch her on is the food shows.....she and Alberti start acting too silly...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@Spurt  home dog

Esteemed Contributor

Totally cannot watch her.

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch QVC on tv any longer.  I find it more enjoyable to just watch a video, get to the part I want to know about, then go on to the next thing. Whatever gives me less stress or more enjoyment in life is where I want to be!    

Trusted Contributor

I think she is just doing her job.

Esteemed Contributor

All of the hosts at some point swoon, pontificate and drool over a product.  Anything to move an item.

Frequent Contributor

Desperation makes me uneasy when selling products. It makes me not want to buy. 

Trusted Contributor

I dont think I could ever become a succesful sales person. Can imagine the required push to sell inservices they must attend. Tried my hand at selling a popular brand of candles years ago......only made enough to keep me in candles....just wasnt pushy enough I guess....Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Lol- I noticed that also. She was also quite pushy about the TSV also...smh..🤔

----------------------

One of the reasons I don't watch her shows. She is always so over the top when selling - it sounds so phony!

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

I dont think I could ever become a succesful sales person. Can imagine the required push to sell inservices they must attend. Tried my hand at selling a popular brand of candles years ago......only made enough to keep me in candles....just wasnt pushy enough I guess....Smiley Happy

@Stormygirl  that is too funny! 😂