Occasional Contributor
Sorry to be late to the party but I just noticed that Shawn isn't on Saturday Morning Q any more. When did this happen?
Valued Contributor

Two weeks ago..

No reason given, just gone.. They keep us in the
dark like we're mushrooms!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Respected Contributor

I would like to see Tuesday night ""Anything goes"" gone too!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor
On 6/16/2014 Remee said:

I'd like to see all of her gone. She's not my favorite...she just won't grow up.

I feel the same way about her. Did you see her last night with Issac? The way she was sitting on the chair was like she was at home watching TV, not ON TV. Legs all curled up under her, all she needed was her Pajama's. She is so unprofessional it is unreal. I don't know why they keep her. IMHO.....For the Shawn Lovers....This is MY opinion.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

Well, thank goodness for the remote -- If you don't like her, you simply don't have to watch her (AND you know when her shows are on). So use it! That is MY opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

I have not really paid attention. I just assumed that she was on vacation. She has a bunch of other shows. So that is just letting someone new share the limelight?

Regular Contributor

She seems like a really fun person, someone I would enjoy just sitting around chatting with. She also seems like she has a great sense of humor. That is a really important trait to have.

Respected Contributor
On 6/17/2014 maryebrown said:

Well, thank goodness for the remote -- If you don't like her, you simply don't have to watch her (AND you know when her shows are on). So use it! That is MY opinion.

It is so nice to have people on here that respect other peoples opinions.

Maryebrown, Thank you for your very thoughtful response and I must say not sarcastic at all to my opinion. I expected so much worse.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I started out a big Shawn fan, but over time, I'm avoiding her more and more.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor
Totally an out of control drama queen. I don't watch Isaac when she hosts. In one word....weirdo !