Regular Contributor
On 6/21/2014 Pook said:

When she doesn't share so much the nasty posts start and when she does share there still are nasty posts. No matter what she does she gets blasted by the haters. She appears to be an open person who goes with the flow. She is who she is and for those that don't like her or any host - WELL - no one is FORCING you to watch !!! But then it seems they still do anyway because what would they have to post negatively about? Common sense dictates that if someone dislikes a host so much that they would just forego watching but then I guess it's the common sense that is absent!!

I believe several of us said that we no longer watch.

Regular Contributor
On 6/21/2014 golfcartrider said:
On 6/21/2014 Pook said:

When she doesn't share so much the nasty posts start and when she does share there still are nasty posts. No matter what she does she gets blasted by the haters. She appears to be an open person who goes with the flow. She is who she is and for those that don't like her or any host - WELL - no one is FORCING you to watch !!! But then it seems they still do anyway because what would they have to post negatively about? Common sense dictates that if someone dislikes a host so much that they would just forego watching but then I guess it's the common sense that is absent!!

She gets "blasted" by those that do not like her and she gets defended by those that do like her. That is what makes the forums interesting.

Either way we each have the right to voice an opinion. I have stated that I watch her when I am channel surfing just to see what she is saying, doing or wearing and usually all three are Drama Queen actions.

I do change the channel and never purchase anything she is selling and never will BUT I will defend my right to my opinion of her and others whether you agree or not.

I agree. We don't all have to like her, and we don't. Furthermore, we should be a allowed to voice that opinion, as she influences our buying habits at QVC, which affects the bottom line. Sales. I would think someone at QVC would be interested in that.

Regular Contributor

I like Shawn - I think she's funny. Doesn't bother me to watch her at all.

Regular Contributor
On 6/17/2014 stevieb said:

I started out a big Shawn fan, but over time, I'm avoiding her more and more.

I agree with you, stevieb. I LOVE Issac so I still watch those shows. But, I've found myself losing my focus even during those shows, and it's because of Shawn.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch QVC all that much, but what I've seen of Shawn--I've liked!

Super Contributor
Issac Mizrahi live was the only show I watched on QVC because the rest of the programming is soooooooo---------. Now, when I do watch Issac, I need to mute the show because of and only because of Shawn. Somehow, I feel as though she is trying to carve out a niche for herself and to follow in the very successful footsteps of Lisa. Being the "quirky" one for me is not working, also she needs to think before she expresses herself; it's part of being a grownup. I'm not a hater, I used to think she was a very charming host a few years back.
Contributor
I watched the last show with Isaac and Shawn and it seemed like they were not as friendly as usual. I can't put my finger on it, but she gets a little snide with him.
Occasional Contributor

Frankly, I enjoy Shawn's quirky, offbeat style. Much better than the laughing hyena Leah, shrieking Albany. Ugh!

Honored Contributor

I like Shawn...yes she is quirky and I find that fun to watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

I think Shawn is a breath of fresh air! I LOVE her quirkiness!

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.