Honored Contributor

Shawn is a big drama queen, but I think she's just trying to entertain us, I get a lot of unexpected laughs watching her shows.

Respected Contributor

I always enjoy Shawn. I do like professional Shawn better and loosey goosey Shawn. She is very good at her job. She does not have to put on a show.

Possibly there are changes in Shawn's personal life that require her to change schedules. She now has a husband.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/16/2014 golfcartrider said:

I would like to see Tuesday night "Anything goes" gone too!

Shawn complained about "Anything goes," wondering allowed if they had canceled it, b/c it had been so long absent. It appears the roosters are coming home to roost with Shawn: she's being put on less and less and less. Her sales must not be booming. On Isaac's show, Shawn went on about how many posters loved her and Isaac together and said so. She might be trying to secure that gig.

Valued Contributor

Think they discovered they didn't need 3 hosts for the show. Shawn was gone a lot and Kerstin does all the exercise segments and could handle all the stuff that Shawn usually sold.

Regular Contributor
On 6/17/2014 maryebrown said:

Well, thank goodness for the remote -- If you don't like her, you simply don't have to watch her (AND you know when her shows are on). So use it! That is MY opinion.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor
On 6/18/2014 baker said:

Shawn is a big drama queen, but I think she's just trying to entertain us, I get a lot of unexpected laughs watching her shows.

Shawn is trying to part you from your hard earned dollars and get high sales figures. She will say or do anything, even if she contradicts herself in the same show, to make that happen.

Honored Contributor
On 6/17/2014 maryebrown said:

Well, thank goodness for the remote -- If you don't like her, you simply don't have to watch her (AND you know when her shows are on). So use it! That is MY opinion.

Mine too...I enjoy Shawn...quirks and all...and it took me awhile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor
On 6/18/2014 Lillyjane said:
On 6/18/2014 baker said:

Shawn is trying to part you from your hard earned dollars and get high sales figures. She will say or do anything, even if she contradicts herself in the same show, to make that happen.

She is the Drama Queen of all Drama Queens!!!!!!!!! Ummm, Does not get my money. I can't watch her ummmmm Long enough to ummmm buy anything ummmm.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

When she doesn't share so much the nasty posts start and when she does share there still are nasty posts. No matter what she does she gets blasted by the haters. She appears to be an open person who goes with the flow. She is who she is and for those that don't like her or any host - WELL - no one is FORCING you to watch !!! But then it seems they still do anyway because what would they have to post negatively about? Common sense dictates that if someone dislikes a host so much that they would just forego watching but then I guess it's the common sense that is absent!!

Honored Contributor
On 6/18/2014 milly said:

Think they discovered they didn't need 3 hosts for the show. Shawn was gone a lot and Kerstin does all the exercise segments and could handle all the stuff that Shawn usually sold.

I think your right milly---2 hosts are bad enough......with 3 it is indeed a circus....and I turn the channel after AM Style.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”