Super Contributor

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

To the powers that be..... I can finally see the product videos. It has been a long time since I was able to see them and I happened upon one today. I am so grateful.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

I have always....most always....been able to see the videos....however I can barely hear them...the volume is as high as it will go on the video...and my computer...yet I can barely get enough sound to tell what is being said....very frustrating....

Super Contributor

I have been mentioning/complaining about my not being able to see them for a very long time (years). I happened to see the poll on the community page that asked what features one would like to see on the Q, so I went on about my video problem. Lo and behold, a week (or less) later, I could see them. Sure hope it stays that way.

Honored Contributor

Yeah ... what's the problem with the SOUND on the videos?

Super Contributor

I'm glad I read this thread because I seriously thought I was the only one who has been experiencing the volume issue on the videos. I used to have difficulty watching the videos, but then I switched to Google Chrome, and have since had no issues seeing - just hearing. Don't know what to do about this?