Trusted Contributor

Re: STILL WAITING AND CANNOT CANCEL

I am another person disgusted with the shipping.Still waiting since my order may 3th order.Have decided the next item. I see an want to purchase will be thought about for a long time.The worst is you can't cancel,that's another minus.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only thing I will say is QVC has NEVER been known to be a fast shipper.  We are all aware of this. How does that song go?  Tale as old as time............. 

If I place an order, I am not expecting it to be prompt to my door.  I accept their inefficient shipping practices.

Sure it would be nice to cancel, but we all know this is NOT their policy.  So I never, ever place an order I am in a hurry for.  Why get upset about something I can't change.  I try not to order something I am 'iffy' about and would want to cancel.

If I want/need it quickly, I know better than to order here.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Are you so understanding and kind about all things that don't go smoothly. I guess my response is that a properly run business would have a process that works and meets customer expectations. Most people will quit shopping anywhere that has subpar merchandise or service. The Pandemic has given some businesses an ongoing excuse for shoddy practices. Not everyone just settles! 

Regular Contributor

I am also waiting for several items that were ordered almost two weeks ago.  The system won't let me cancel.  I need them for a vacation I am taking in about a week.  I know I won't get them in time, then I will probably have to return them and get charged the $6.95 shipping to return.  I haven't had this problelm with any other vendor that I order from and it's a lot.  There is definitely a problem with the Q filling orders and getting them shipped out.  I know I can send them back another way but the Post Office i usually closed by the time I get out of work.  Will think hard before I order anything else from the Q unless I don't need it for a month.

It is what it is!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I think QVC should have some sort of policy that it the item does not ship within a week, then when the customer gets it, they can return it free of charge, if they choose to do so.  That only seems fair to me.

Some people do want things in a timely fashion.  If QVC can't do that, they should make allowances for returns.  One full week is plenty of time to ship something if you have your act together.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Disgusted is an understatement! I have 3 items "In Process" for 2 weeks and CS says they come form the vendor and can't be conceled. What's up with this? Either be able to ship in a reasonable amount of time or if the product is behind production with the vendor, that's not my issue and I don't want to wait. I can get that item (maybe something even better or less expensive) elsewhere. 

QVC should not keep orders (and the customer) "captive" as we wait weeks for products to even be shipped. 

@Shanus  I don't understand why you continue to shop with QVC when you have so many continual complaints about it. You keep raging against QVC but you still shop here.  

Contributor

Frustrated as well!   The Belle top that was ordered May 1st is still in process, as are the Zuda joggers ordered May 7.  In addition, just 10 minutes after ordering the Zuda TSV early in the day I decided I ordered the wrong size and was unable to change or cancel the order.  Today I received an email saying they're hoping to ship the joggers by May 24....still no word on the May 1 order.  I guess I'm finished buying for awhile!

Valued Contributor

All my Zuda went to back order, even though it's still available. But it gave me the option to cancel, and I gladly did.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   I've asked you not to read my threads since you always have negative comments about them. If you look, there are many others who shop Q and are not happy with not being able to cancel an order and slow shipping. There ARE several items not available elsewhere. I'm entitled to shop and spend my money wherever I wish. Have a nice day!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

yes and I'm very disgusted at the time it is normally taking for orders from nearly anywhere to arrive!

I will say that it seems the Q is trying to save on shipping costs by combining orders, but still...I wait for my orders; I wait for my returns to process and be refunded. 
So, I'm choosing more often  (lately) other sources for purchasing.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~