Honored Contributor

Re: STILL WAITING AND CANNOT CANCEL

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@Pearlee   I've asked you not to read my threads since you always have negative comments about them. If you look, there are many others who shop Q and are not happy with not being able to cancel an order and slow shipping. There ARE several items not available elsewhere. I'm entitled to shop and spend my money wherever I wish. Have a nice day!!

If they're available elsewhere, maybe that's where you should buy them from the beginning.  You seem to get very annoyed with QVC a lot.

The only reason to buy from QVC would be the easy pays.

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

I have had that same problem and waited for weeks for them to ship but I was not able to cancel. Last week, two of the items I ordered were suddenly backordered when I checked the status. Fortunately, I was able to cancel those. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LillyandHobo wrote:

Are you so understanding and kind about all things that don't go smoothly. I guess my response is that a properly run business would have a process that works and meets customer expectations. Most people will quit shopping anywhere that has subpar merchandise or service. The Pandemic has given some businesses an ongoing excuse for shoddy practices. Not everyone just settles! 

@LillyandHobo  Exactly my point to the OP. Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

I think my order says preparing to ship....it's been five days.

Maybe they are waiting till they get a return, then they can send that out to me.  LOL.  Who knows what qvc shipping is doing these days.  I am not ordering much, they should give me better service and try to win me back.  I used to spend big money here, LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Pearlee   I've asked you not to read my threads since you always have negative comments about them. If you look, there are many others who shop Q and are not happy with not being able to cancel an order and slow shipping. There ARE several items not available elsewhere. I'm entitled to shop and spend my money wherever I wish. Have a nice day!!

If they're available elsewhere, maybe that's where you should buy them from the beginning.  You seem to get very annoyed with QVC a lot.

@Bri369   They have fairly good prices on Barefoot Dreams, Side Stitch and NYDJ. These are brands difficult to find elsewhere. There's no point to get on the @Pearlee train.

Honored Contributor

@LillyandHobo wrote:

Are you so understanding and kind about all things that don't go smoothly. I guess my response is that a properly run business would have a process that works and meets customer expectations. Most people will quit shopping anywhere that has subpar merchandise or service. The Pandemic has given some businesses an ongoing excuse for shoddy practices. Not everyone just settles! 

@LillyandHobo   As I said in another post here, some brands have good price points here and not availble other places. I DO shop elsewhere and my orders are confirmed and arrive in a reasonable amount of time. The pandemic doesn't effect the shipping procedures from THOSE sites. The Q has rarely shipped orders in a timely manner...even way before Covid. I don't think it can be used as an excuse anymore. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Bri369   They have fairly good prices on Barefoot Dreams, Side Stitch and NYDJ. These are brands difficult to find elsewhere. There's no point to get on the @Pearlee train.

Barefoot Dreams and NYJD are both readily available from a number of other retailors. Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, Zappos, Saks, Bloomingdales all carry both brands, many with free shipping and a greater selection. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I'm with you Shanus. Sometimes we want to shop with the Q because they have items we cannot get anywhere else. It's just frustrating waiting for the items to be sent. I totally hear you, and understand your position.