Esteemed Contributor

David just announced on Facebook that he will begin tasting food on Wed, 5/19's show.

Esteemed Contributor

HSN has already started.  They were eating Wolfgang's filet mignon on camera!  A chef was right next to the host preparing the food.

Shocking!  Let the hand wringing commence!

Honored Contributor

Oh wow! Earthshaking!

To think this is even mentionable by David. So weird. I think I am in the twilight zone.

sorry, I just am really amazed that he would think this matters at all.

And I like David!

Though I have seen many posts of why don't they eat the food.

I guess we all are invested in many different things. Me too in things others probably don't care about either.

Ok enjoy David eating.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I look forward to the opportunity with relish.

Respected Contributor

It's not like he would tell you if he did not like the food. I sort of liked it better when you did not have to look at a host chewing. And he had to put it on his page? I guess he feels people like to see him eating. Yes, we are living in another dimension.

Honored Contributor

Re: David's announcement

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager wrote:

@Johnnyeager  And I look forward to the complaints ABOUT eating to commence. Always something to complaint about here.

Respected Contributor

So I guess this means his Happy Dance will be back as well---YAY!

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

HSN has already started.  They were eating Wolfgang's filet mignon on camera!  A chef was right next to the host preparing the food.

Shocking!  Let the hand wringing commence!

At the midnight showing, there was no chef preparing the food.  The host just ate the steaks that were in front of her. 

There's no pleasing everybody.  Either you hate watching them eat or you're complaining that their not eating.  Now, we're even complaining that David announces that they will be allowed to sample food on air.  

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

They are trying to catsup, with the times.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: David's announcement

[ Edited ]

Marlo had a chef with her later in the day, as did Shannon. It was scrumptious!