Honored Contributor

Re: STILL WAITING AND CANNOT CANCEL

Increasingly, retail entities all over are 'delivering' some products directly from vendors and those same products must be returned directly to vendors, which is a huge hassle. At least be clear, as some are, at the time of ordering that an item is not being shipped by the retailer from which it is being ordered but from the vendor and must be returned to the vendor. It might also be useful to note that because of this arrangement shipping might take longer. At least in this way, customers are making an informed choice whether to order or not.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1   Yes, I've shopped these stores, as well if they have my size and color.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Increasingly, retail entities all over are 'delivering' some products directly from vendors and those same products must be returned directly to vendors, which is a huge hassle. At least be clear, as some are, at the time of ordering that an item is not being shipped by the retailer from which it is being ordered but from the vendor and must be returned to the vendor. It might also be useful to note that because of this arrangement shipping might take longer. At least in this way, customers are making an informed choice whether to order or not.

@stevieb. We don't return QVC items to the vendor that are shipped from vendors.  We return them to QVC. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the zuda skirted leggings.
The skirt was too long.
So, I have plain black leggings and will wear the cotton sweat shorts (CK) over those.😟
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Disgusted is an understatement! I have 3 items "In Process" for 2 weeks and CS says they come form the vendor and can't be conceled. What's up with this? Either be able to ship in a reasonable amount of time or if the product is behind production with the vendor, that's not my issue and I don't want to wait. I can get that item (maybe something even better or less expensive) elsewhere. 

QVC should not keep orders (and the customer) "captive" as we wait weeks for products to even be shipped. 

did you try the socialteam 

or your credit card company

or there is Twitter and Instagram? but Q is not responsive there much but being strident might work 

@jackthebear   My best option is not to order anymore. If I order and can't cancel 1/2 hour later, something's fishy. I know in that 1/2 hour, it has not made it to the shipping area, has my label on it and ready to go on the truck. If that were true, it'd be on my porch in 2 days or within the week like every other place I order from. There's a huge disconnect or "sham" going on at Q. I've had enough!!

****************************************************************************************

Involve QVC social team  when you have gotten to the point of writing on their forum that they are "doing something fishy" and "a sham going on".    You get help from them with your sham often enough.

libby's folly
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb. We don't return QVC items to the vendor that are shipped from vendors.  We return them to QVC. 

@Pearlee  I wasn't speaking exclusively of QVC... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Pearlee  I wasn't speaking exclusively of QVC... 

@stevieb  I thought perhaps not but wanted to clarify that it didn't apply to QVC's vendor-shipped items.

Contributor

QVC is the worst. They hold your order for 2 weeks and dont let you cancel. They told me today that I can return it for free

Honored Contributor

@LillyandHobo wrote:

Are you so understanding and kind about all things that don't go smoothly. I guess my response is that a properly run business would have a process that works and meets customer expectations. Most people will quit shopping anywhere that has subpar merchandise or service. The Pandemic has given some businesses an ongoing excuse for shoddy practices. Not everyone just settles! 

Yes @LillyandHobo 

I try to be.

No sense adding stress over things that are not majorly important such as my new top getting here in 3 days instead of a full week.  My mom taught me that.  Go with the flow she always said. 

When shoppers are fed up, they will leave.  I'm just not fed up.  I am accepting of what I know to be the case.

And since many here are long time shoppers, I just don't think it is reasonable to order from a company you know to be slow in shipping and then complain about it. 

Declining sales will be a red light to QVC.  However, during the pandemic their sales were up.

Like i said, if I need it...I know to shop other places.

Honored Contributor

@Nannerbelles wrote:

I am also waiting for several items that were ordered almost two weeks ago.  The system won't let me cancel.  I need them for a vacation I am taking in about a week.  I know I won't get them in time, then I will probably have to return them and get charged the $6.95 shipping to return.  I haven't had this problelm with any other vendor that I order from and it's a lot.  There is definitely a problem with the Q filling orders and getting them shipped out.  I know I can send them back another way but the Post Office i usually closed by the time I get out of work.  Will think hard before I order anything else from the Q unless I don't need it for a month.

@Nannerbelles 

You do not have to go to the Post Office!!

Use the return label.  Go to USPS.com and schedule a free pickup.  You get a confirmation of the request.

Then put it in the mailbox/porch etc.  You get another confirmation email when the mailman picks it up.  You now have proof you returned it!

You can contact the moderators if you feel your order was severly delayed and not rec'd when you needed it for vac.  I am sure they can help you.

I have had orders very slow from Walmart, Target & also Amazon!  Two day prime turning into 3-4 day delivery.