New Contributor

I sent a package back on 7/3 and it was received on 7/15. I'm still waiting for refunds to be processed. In the mean time I'm paying interest for items I no longer have. I'm taking a break from ordering. Rumor has it they fired over 450 people? They are doing business as usual on TV and It's a hot mess and I don't have money to throw away. 

Frequent Contributor

I don't know if this will help you, but I will tell you my experience.  I have several returns not showing.  I did the same things you did with the chat, etc, and the rep actually said I can only help you with a few items because I am talking to multiple people at the same time! I was afraid I was out a lot of money and I buy a lot.  Now I am being more cautious especially about clothes.  Valerie decor I seldom return but that is all I am buying right now.  Anyway, another customer posted I should call the credit card company, that she had luck by doing that.  I posted that I would try that as well.  Well the next day, before I made the call, the oldest returns showed- 7 items!  Now I still have three other returns, but this one was over six weeks.  So I don't know if someone read my posts or it was finally my turn, but I was relieved that at least 7 items were credited.  I wish you luck.  This has been very upsetting.  I will still be watching for the rest.  I hope you will post again so I know you are all right after this.  I was almost sick over it! sorry to be dramatic, but I am not able to take losses like this and it makes me wonder why the Q is doing this.  Their shipping is very high and that bothers me too.  Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@roboygirl - Welcome to the forums! If your item has been received by QVC, I suggest reaching out to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with your order details to request help getting your refunds processed. They usually respond very quickly. Or you could also just wait three or four more days, and it is likely that your refunds will be processed; that seems to be about the amount of time it has been taking lately once returns are received. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@roboygirl wrote:

I sent a package back on 7/3 and it was received on 7/15. I'm still waiting for refunds to be processed. In the mean time I'm paying interest for items I no longer have. I'm taking a break from ordering. Rumor has it they fired over 450 people? They are doing business as usual on TV and It's a hot mess and I don't have money to throw away. 

Email the social team at QVC.  I sent back something 6/25 and couldn't track it. I emailed social team with the tracking# and they got back to me very quickly saying it still hasn't been received but she refunded me.  The CS is excellent.

Trusted Contributor

I have been wondering about a return I sent, with no response from Q.  Helpful to know others are having the same issue.

Occasional Contributor

My returns here have taken up to a month or more to get a credit back. My last return for a JAI item took over a month. I had to call and be on hold for over an hour. I don't have money to waste here so I won't be ordering until they can get their act together. I just mailed back another JAI item and not credited yet. I've been buying moissanite off of JTV, and they really have their act together. Shipping is fast, but more importantly, their returns are credits pretty quick. So I'm done with QVC and HSN. I order off of Lisa Roberston.com and don't have these issues either.

Frequent Contributor

I don't understad why they eliminated emails either!  I sent a return that the tracking shows was received on 6/26... and over a month later it is still not showing received or credited on my account.  I have tried chat- was like 68th in the queue and gave up.  I have called about 5 times... finally got a person the other night!  Who then said "Oh, my computer is frozen and I need to restart it" and then she lost me... no way was I calling back to wait on hold again!  If QVC cannot handle customer service inquiries and returns then they should limit what they're selling.  Stores like TJMaxx online are only taking a limited number of orders per day so that customer service does not suffer like this.

Occasional Contributor

Well, again I had to call QVC for another JAI return that was sitting in the warehouse. Once I called, they credited me right away, but I don't think the onus is on the customer to call after paying for a return using their own label. I canceled another waitlist item from JAI due to this. I will stick with JTV as I don't have any of these issues and fast credits. Only order JAI on here. I hope he leaves here like Lisa Robertson. Plus I don't like how they treated their long term hosts by laying them off.

Occasional Contributor

I sure hope you got your refunds.   I have 10 packages that I have been waiting for 3 to 4 weeks and nothing.   I am frustrated like others.   I do not understand this.  

Occasional Contributor

I hope you got your refund.  I am waiting about a month for several packages and I do not understand why it is taking a month.