Valued Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@culebra wrote:

I refuse to use their return mailing label.  I send USPS Priority when I do a "return".  It costs me about a $1 more but my products get to QVC faster. I also get a tracking number. The post office I learned does not send QVC label returns out immediately.  Also there is no tracking number. Fortunately I do not do too many returns.

@culebra just a FYI, the post office does not send packages with the Q return label back. QVC uses a 3rd party vendor who picks the packages up from the post office and returns them to QVC. This is why packages may take longer to get to QVC when you use the Q label.

Totally agree with what you are both saying. DO NOT use the QVC return label.  I returned an item on June 1st and used the QVC return label; I walked the item into the post office and dropped the package in the package bin in the lobby.  That's the last I've heard about my package.  I always make a copy of the return label so I have a copy of the tracking number, but the tracking from the post office is nowhere near reliable as the tracking you get when you use UPS.  So my package has been "missing" for almost two months now and I"m not holding out hope that I will ever get a refund.  I had another package that I returned to QVC a few weeks later and I opted to pay for my own postage and this time I used UPS.  The package was delivered to QVC about a week later and I received my refund within probably two weeks.  Will never use the QVC return labels ever again, and because it will cost me more to return items, I will definitely not be ordering as much.

Valued Contributor

Same here! I am not ordering anything at this time that I may have to exchange or return.

Honored Contributor

I hesitated to order something from QVC that I didn't know for sure I would keep.  I have read so many complaints on this board.  I took a chance, though, because this item looked great in the presentation.

When I received it I immediately packed it up to return it.  I also returned two items to Pottery Barn just days later than the return to QVC.  Pottery Barn received my return in one day.  

I returned to QVC on July 31, and am tracing it on the pitney bowes website.  It says In Transit.  This is only August 5th, but if it had been shipped a normal way they would have had it by now.  I don't expect to get my refund anytime soon.

Edited to say:  It is now Aug. 23rd, and QVC still hasn't received my return.  The moderators read my original post and refunded me though, so I'm satisfied.  I guess my return was lost in the mail.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau