Occasional Contributor

I am not sure what is going on above and beyond COVID but I have returned several items using your label ( some over a month ago) and they still have not been processed. I have tried using the CHAT but end up being 72 in the "q", I have tried calling and again, several callers ahead of me and I have tried emailing without response.  I am hearing that QVC is not / or can't respond to emails at this time?  All of this going on and I am paying for these items. One if the items I immediately tried to cancel but it would not let me.  So this is all starting to leave a bad taste.  How is this 

going to get resolved in a timely manner?  This is very frustrating because the order goes to " in process" very quickly and you can't cancel, it takes weeks to receive and months to return.  Shipping is costly, service is not there unless you are placing an order. I have to rely on the return being credited correctly because who can I contact to get this corrected? am seriously rethinking shopping on the Q moving forward. Your hosts are saying your shipping and returns is almost back to normal and you are back to 30 day returns from 90. Maybe others are having better luck but I am not.  

Respected Contributor

Email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

I, too, was waiting and waiting for three exchanges to be processed.  Nothing showed on my Order Status.  About ten minutes ago, I saw that someone suggested contacting that address above, and I got a reply in a snap.  Unfortunately, two of my three returns are no longer available.  I'm sure someone will reply ASAP.  Good luck.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you..

Honored Contributor

Not just QVC.  I've had a package from HSN sitting at the PO since 7/7.  Did a live chat and they explained many issues and are asking to allow an extra 20 days.  Another return I made to Under Armour they received but it's been 30 days now.  While they verify they have the package, I still have to wait for my refund as it has not been processed.  I asked why they could not issue me my refund if they know they have the item, they said until the package is opened they have no idea what's in it so therefore they will issue a refund once that item gets processed.

Regular Contributor

I am totally frustrated with a lack of response for my prompt returns. At least one return has not shown a credit when it was sent back over a month ago. The next Q card statement will close in a week, and I'll be billed for additional charges. Since I pay my monthly bill in full, I'll be charged interest if I withhold payment due on the returned goods. I think the only sensible action by me is to stop watching QVC, stop purchasing new items and spend my time managing my account to indure proper credits have been made. Maybe QVC TV networks should go on "pause" until they can satisfactorily service their customers.  

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Not just QVC.  I've had a package from HSN sitting at the PO since 7/7.  Did a live chat and they explained many issues and are asking to allow an extra 20 days.  Another return I made to Under Armour they received but it's been 30 days now.  While they verify they have the package, I still have to wait for my refund as it has not been processed.  I asked why they could not issue me my refund if they know they have the item, they said until the package is opened they have no idea what's in it so therefore they will issue a refund once that item gets processed.

no bardcode on the package with that info???

shoddy

Honored Contributor

I had a return to ShopHQ and it took just over 30 days.  I have another one that is taking forever.

Respected Contributor

I'm going to take a break from ordering from QVC until they AT THE VERY LEAST fix whatever the problem is that stops them from updating their customers in the My Account and Order Status tabs.  My experience is that I sent back 3 different items for exchange only to find out that the items are not available.  Big disappointment but life will go on.  Another item that I ordered about two weeks ago showed yesterday as expected delivery.  It didn't arrive so I figured I'd check.  Got a notice THIS MORNING that it will be delivered on the 20th.  Verrrrry frustrating when you're watching, buying, and waiting and waiting and waiting while they keep on peddling and telling you, "when it's gone, it's gone."  

Respected Contributor

I refuse to use their return mailing label.  I send USPS Priority when I do a "return".  It costs me about a $1 more but my products get to QVC faster. I also get a tracking number. The post office I learned does not send QVC label returns out immediately.  Also there is no tracking number. Fortunately I do not do too many returns.

Respected Contributor

I do not understand why QVC eliminated email inquiries.  I hate calling them about problems.  I used to get efficient fast answers with email inquiries about orders.