Esteemed Contributor

@culebra - As recommended earlier in this thread, you can request assistance by sending a message to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. I never bother with any other method because I always get such prompt, effective service this way. Good luck!

Contributor

I finally got tired of calling CS and Chat not connecting. So I called my credit card company and disputed the charges. Gave them the return date, explained that they are not picking up their CS lines. So charges for items they received from me over 3 weeks ago are now in dispute with my credic card company. And I removed my form of payment from my account until they clean up their act. I have no problems from HSN, Amazon, Target online, Walmart online, Best Buy Online, Shoemall online. Etc....only QVC. So obviously these other online retailers have their act together. I will not be ordering until Q fixes their problem(s).

Honored Contributor

I also have a couple of returns I sent awhile ago and am still waiting for refunds.  In fact both items have not returned to the Q yet!!  It is frustrating as I am paying for the products and do not have them.  I hope this situation is cleared up soon, it isn't a reliable way to do business!

Respected Contributor

I've had very prompt replies from emailing QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.  Not sure if their job is customer service or just keeping up on the social stuff as their address implies, but they are keeping busy with getting things straightened out.  I think they need to make that email available to avoid all the other customers getting frustrated waiting for answers.  They really do need to fix this mess.  I will not be buying another thing from QVC until I receive the two items I recently purchased.  They sure can sell us stuff -- "when it's gone it's gone" and "buy a few for your gift closet" -- but they're not getting the stuff to us.  

Occasional Contributor

Update: QVCSocial Team resolved my issues within hours!  

Respected Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I refuse to use their return mailing label.  I send USPS Priority when I do a "return".  It costs me about a $1 more but my products get to QVC faster. I also get a tracking number. The post office I learned does not send QVC label returns out immediately.  Also there is no tracking number. Fortunately I do not do too many returns.

@culebra just a FYI, the post office does not send packages with the Q return label back. QVC uses a 3rd party vendor who picks the packages up from the post office and returns them to QVC. This is why packages may take longer to get to QVC when you use the Q label.
New Contributor

Giving QVC one more chance tomorrow. a group of returns turned over to the post office on 6/22/2-....and dead air space from QVC.  If I cannot get through, I am disputing my Am X charges and Q-Card.  They have become a nightmare to deal with.  HSN on the other hand within days of dropping it off the credit is issued.  My brother-in-law worked 20 years in the US Postal Service.  Told me the minute that it shows handed over to the carrier, it is no longer the customer's issue. The Q owns it at that point and should issue that refund.  Shame on QVC. 

New Contributor

And it is the Q's responsibility to work through that 3rd party.  No way,  no how does it take 4 weeks to get from NY to PA.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Nexus1955 - Welcome to the forums! Don't bother trying to call customer service; there's a much easier way to get help. Just send a message with your order details to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. Typically, the team responds within an hour (and I've even had them respond within minutes!), and they're very knowledgeable and do a great job assisting customers. If you reach out tonight, know that it's already a little late and you may not get an answer until tomorrow morning, but at least you won't sit around waiting on hold when you can just send a simple note via email. Good luck!

Frequent Contributor

i returned an item at the post office (Michigan) using the QVC return label. Package was sent June 19, and received at QVC on July 22!