Super Contributor

I have been watching QVC more regularly lately.  I've noticed Rachel Bosing does alot more hosting than I remembered in the past.  She used to be more subdued but now I find her to be very loud and overly chatty.  A big change in her delivery. Because of that, I find her hard to take for more than one hour.

Honored Contributor

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

I have been watching QVC more regularly lately.  I've noticed Rachel Bosing does alot more hosting than I remembered in the past.  She used to be more subdued but now I find her to be very loud and overly chatty.  A big change in her delivery. Because of that, I find her hard to take for more than one hour.

I agree.  Esp on food shows w/Alberti.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe what she just said regarding the Breezies underwear.  "Don't have to worry about digging something out of your hiney."  Could have been a little more adult like and worded it differently.  I am a grown woman and I don't appreciate silly talk.  

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I can't believe what she just said regarding the Breezies underwear.  "Don't have to worry about digging something out of your hiney."  Could have been a little more adult like and worded it differently.  I am a grown woman and I don't appreciate silly talk.  

Ha!  that's kinda funny, but yes, prob not appropriate for selling on TV.

Honored Contributor

She likes to dominate the conversation and barely lets the vendor speak.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

She likes to dominate the conversation and barely lets the vendor speak.

That's her "jam" as she puts it.

Honored Contributor

Well as long as they insist on putting the hosts in the clothing for sale, Rachel wears it well.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Rachel is absolutely the best when it comes to host "modeling", if that needs to be done.

She almost always sizes appropriately,  a talent lacking in a number of other hosts.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rachel Bosing

[ Edited ]

I think most if not all of the hosts are a lot louder and more animated  than they used to be.  Must be a directive from management.  I can actually hear Sandra now when she speaks.