Valued Contributor

I am with you....Sandra seems like a snoot..Rachel is obnoxious...AP is fine..

Trusted Contributor

Shes simply unwatchable for me....nope cant do it. 

Super Contributor

Oh, I think Rachel is fabulous!!  Heart Heart

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Respected Contributor

My gosh, all you all do is complain about hosts! 

Valued Contributor

Re: Rachel Bosing

[ Edited ]

In My Opinion - If the Q retires any one host I vote for JaneT.  Today I'm down with a headache so turned on the Beauty show - she's sharing host duty with Courtney.  I've avoided Jane's shows because she never stops talking in her ear-splitting voice. Now she's supposed to be sharing the show but she's just interrupting the brand reps and co-host;  why does she assume we're all so fascinated by her personal life? It worsens my headaches and I change the channel to a true crime show. I forgot that I was going to shop for a new Beauty item. 

Valued Contributor

@gramgrandkids1 wrote:
I enjoy watching Rachel to see what clothing she has on and if they are sold on QVC. I enjoy her more on the fashion shows then the food. She does talk fast and loud but I think there are a couple of other hosts that are in that same category Amy, Sandra and Courtney talk so fast they should be auctioneers. I realize there is a short amount of time they have to talk about items but they do talk fast and loud as does Rachel. I wish there was less chit chat about their kids or their animals or their personal vacation and more about the products being sold.

Jayne - CALM?  Have you watched or heard her lately?  Seems overly caffeinated and manners are sidelined. On & on & On she goes and I've changed the channel. Her interrupting is the final straw.