Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Well as long as they insist on putting the hosts in the clothing for sale, Rachel wears it well.

Indeed, Rachael does wear her clothing well, yet she does not wear her adulthood well!

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

I have been watching QVC more regularly lately.  I've noticed Rachel Bosing does alot more hosting than I remembered in the past.  She used to be more subdued but now I find her to be very loud and overly chatty.  A big change in her delivery. Because of that, I find her hard to take for more than one hour.

I agree.  Esp on food shows w/Alberti.

@rms1954 wrote:

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

I have been watching QVC more regularly lately.  I've noticed Rachel Bosing does alot more hosting than I remembered in the past.  She used to be more subdued but now I find her to be very loud and overly chatty.  A big change in her delivery. Because of that, I find her hard to take for more than one hour.

I agree.  Esp on food shows w/Alberti.

Rachel co-hosting with Alberti is like 2 adolescents outshouting each other in the playground sandbox...

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

I too saw the pie presentation and kinda gasped as close to $90 for two pies.  Too rich for my blood too.

The price was another example of gouging.  Off topic but Rachel is ruining the experience of the food shows. Missing Sandra Bennett on the gourmet holiday showsI

Interesting how we all have different tastes in hosts as I don't mind Rachel and really like Alberti.  Sandra I don't like so much as she interrupts the vendors a lot.

Super Contributor

I totally agree with you Elizabeth. I can't watch her and Kim on Saturday night. She won't stop talking

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

I too saw the pie presentation and kinda gasped as close to $90 for two pies.  Too rich for my blood too.

The price was another example of gouging.  Off topic but Rachel is ruining the experience of the food shows. Missing Sandra Bennett on the gourmet holiday showsI

Interesting how we all have different tastes in hosts as I don't mind Rachel and really like Alberti.  Sandra I don't like so much as she interrupts the vendors a lot.

She interrupts a lot - a lot. LOL

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Well as long as they insist on putting the hosts in the clothing for sale, Rachel wears it well.

Indeed, Rachael does wear her clothing well, yet she does not wear her adulthood well!

@ScarletDove , Well if we are judging hosts on adult behavior, she is  far from the  worst . 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@ScarletDove , Well if we are judging hosts on adult behavior, she is  far from the  worst . 

@QVCkitty1  Agree...fodder for another topic...

Valued Contributor

Q4U said: 

"LOL... I hope no one missed the new PIES that were being sold with Rick, Rachel and Jayne and they chowed down so hard and heavy that hardly anyone was speaking ....a true testimonial to believe for sure..... !!   I forget the price but you get two and they ran roughly $30 or so apiece.  Too rich for my blood but they did look good!!  And to see the three of them silently crowding around those pies was funny....."

The 2 pies cost without tax $87.40.That's literally for those who have money to "waste."

Funny? And it wasn't "a true testimonial to believe for sure!!" Rick and Jayne were the hosts and Rachael was in line to host the next Gourmet Food Show after theirs. She inserted herself into their show to chow down on pies. They were just trying to convince the customers to buy it by standing there inhaling pies together. 

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

Re: Rachel Bosing

[ Edited ]

KKJ said:

"Interesting how we all have different tastes in hosts as I don't mind Rachel and really like Alberti.  Sandra I don't like so much as she interrupts the vendors a lot."

Rachael and Alberti interrupt the vendors all the time. I'm not saying this is the case here, but sometimes when we like someone, we don't notice or tend to overlook things.

I really like Sandra in the food shows because she's one of the very few who eats the food with manners etc.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Esteemed Contributor
I find her very childish and loud! She and Alberti and those food shows are just too silly to watch . She's always yapping and acting way too imature. Alberti alone is fine just not paired with Rachel. When I saw her insert herself in the pie presentation I stopped watching , You don't need 3 hosts eating pie !