Valued Contributor

And talk about their high prices - where are their after Christmas sales,  I have spent so much on the after Christmas sales at Macy's and with FREE SHIPPING.  $90 suede booties for $24 and free shipping.....can't beat that.  QVC I am sorry to say ,but anymore you are a loser.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma.  The price of the average Denim & Co. garment went up about $10 - $15 with the government imposed tariffs.  People tend to forget they're still in effect.  The lesser priced garments in the line are those probably not made in China.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

True Kachina624 but the Chinese tariffs also applies to Kohl's, Marshall's, Macy, H&M etc. and prices have remained essentially the same.  QVC is a money hog,,,,,they use to be the bomb for shopping.....now they have bombed out.....it's just a matter of time.

Honored Contributor

QVC has great pricing and deals on WEN.  Can't get deals like this on the WEN website or anywhere else. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MalteseMomma.  The price of the average Denim & Co. garment went up about $10 - $15 with the government imposed tariffs.  People tend to forget they're still in effect.  The lesser priced garments in the line are those probably not made in China.

Ridiculous. Items did not go up that much. And tariffs have not caused prices to jump at other stores. QVC is not a discount retailer. Never has been. As others have stated, other places offer free shipping, discounts etc.. Qvc offers no such thing.

Super Contributor

Susan Graver's clothing line is outrageously high.  But, I do love her liquid knit jackets & matching tanks.....dont see them much anymore.....

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Yes, that's why I stopped spending money here. 

Me tooSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

QVC merchandise, D&C and AnyBody, is high because the products/items are VERY cheap and inexpensive to produce AND, there is no middle man. 

I can't imagine why anyone would pay over $12.99 for any item with a D&C or Any Body label. D & C clothing is so outdated, ugly and cheap looking. Unless you live on a farm in the middle of nowhere, I can't imagine wearing anything from this line. Smiley Very Happy

Susan Graver is ridiculously overpriced also. Inexpensive, unlined fabrics- She ad QVC are making a mint. 

QVC needs to get with the program and start offering customers with Free Shipping. 

I buy my clothing from JJill. The quality is good, the sales are great and, I don't ever pay for shipping. If I purchase clothing from the Q, it is typically a LInea item OR a Barefoot Dreams item. 

Honored Contributor

It's pretty rare that Q has the lowest price on something.  Other retailers offer free shipping and returns too.  Then add in their promo codes and real sale prices. I always price shop.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Ridiculous. Items did not go up that much. And tariffs have not caused prices to jump at other stores. QVC is not a discount retailer. Never has been. As others have stated, other places offer free shipping, discounts etc.. Qvc offers no such thing.

Prices at other retailers have gone up too. I've compared prices at a lot of retailers and know what things cost a year or two ago. Everything is more expensive than before from food to clothes to appliances to cellphones to electronics, etc etc. The tariffs affect everything coming from China, in particular.   No business is going to absorb the higher costs.