Valued Contributor

I didn’t recognize Antonella!

Just turned on Q for the gold show. They were showing the jewelry at the moment but I knew the voice was Antonella’s. The camera finally shows Antonella and I almost didn’t recognize her!! She lightened her hair color a lot!! WOW! Antonella is beautiful and has a beautiful personality to match however I think she looks best with darker hair with sparingly highlights instead of full on blonde all over. Her complexion is perfect for dark hair but it’s fun as women we get to change things up every now & then. 

Respected Contributor

Re: I didn’t recognize Antonella!

@iTalia   She's blonde now?  Geez, I don't watch that often.....guess I'll have to make a point of doing that (I'm at work now).

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@iTalia   She'sblondee now? Geezz, I don't watch that often.....guess I'll have to make a point of doing that (I'm at work now).

@2blonde, yes Antonella is very much blonde now Lol. Antonella is stunning no matter what hair color she chooses but in my opinion she looks best with dark hair and caramel highlights. And I love it when she wears her hair straight too... very youthful look for her. 

Shes so fun to watch. Enjoying watching the gold show and all the jewelry today. 

Valued Contributor

I am not crazy about the Blonde look.. She looks much better with Darker hair and I wish she would lose the bangs. She ,like me has a small forehead and we don't need bangs,it shortens our face..Hey, it's really not for me to say..in the end..if she likes it..that's all that matters!

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

I post on another group website, and we speak about things on QVC from time to time. one of the other posters mentioned that she was watching a show and thought it was a new host but it was Antonella. She had to do a double take due to the blond hair. She mentioned that she looked good and that it looks as if she has lost weight as well.

Respected Contributor

WHOA!!! Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

i like her natural color much better....i don't think she has the skin coloring for blonde hair....jmo...

Respected Contributor

@Alexa6352   Regardless of hair color, I agree about the bangs.  Whenever I have watched her recently, I feel like she is being consumed by her hair......I just want to reach through the TV and push back her bangs!

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

@2blonde  I feel the same way.. I don't understand..they have stylists..Oh well..it is what it is!

Respected Contributor

WHOA is right!!! Antonella a blonde.....I noticed she was putting in more and more blonde highlights, but to go completely blonde. That is a such a big change.

My opinion, which does not matter, is she looks much better with medium brown hair and lighter brown or goldish highlights. I also think she should lose the bangs. They cover up her pretty face too much. Wow all I can say!