Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 2/27-2/28-ANTI-AGING AND BETTER SOUND THROUGH RESEARCH!

[ Edited ]

@SunValley wrote:

@Spurt your review was filled with adorable critters. Thanks! Beautiful weather here so spring cleanup will be on my agenda. Wishing you and all the ladies on the thread a great weekend.

@SunValley  Hi SUN VALLEY. and @Nataliesgramma NATALIESGRAMMA....enjoy your spring cleanup and beautiful weather!!!---good choice Cat Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@The Lady In Red wrote:

My dear Spurt

I find your your take on QVc programming quite  charming and clever...   I love people who view our world with a sense of humor  and enjoy your view of the programming very much

@theladyinred  Hi THE LADY IN  RED---thank you for your nice comments.....

And especially in the world today we certainly need to take time to find something to laugh or smile about----

Take Care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear  @GinaV24Wouldn't we all love to see Susan Lucci as a QVC Host or at least the G.I.L.I representative (this line certainly could use some REAL glamour)......

Honored Contributor

@3cupcakes wrote:

@Spurt   ms. spurt, you have nailed it again for this weekend.

it would be wonderful to see any of carolyn pets or dan's too if they go ahead w/the pet shows.  at least they would be something different! 

@stevieb is right; it's not fun for many of us anymore.

so it's yard work as the weather is to be nice, which is not fun either, but at least i've got a tidy yard to show for it.

this weekends line up makes me feel like the kitten drapped over the red chair.  Cat Tongue

@3cupcakes 

Gee....maybe the Q Execs have run out of ideas and finally figured out that at least maybe some pet shows MIGHT make some customers actually tune in.......As I said before I always got a chuckle out of the previous pet spots with Dan's Dog Murphy.....and would love to see either Dan's or Carolyn's pets give the demonstrations.....

Despite QVC's efforts to entice with their GOLDEN SPATULA AWARDS the programming has me imitating the kitty draped over the red chair too....The  Q and their reruns on products and repetitiveness of demos with them now even showing the SAME product several times during the shows certainly lends itself to take the FUN out of shopping.....

Enjoy your yard work!!!  Take Care !!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:

Hi,@Spurt: The dog who got into mischief with the lipstick was so funny!  I also enjoyed the three yorkies with dresses and hair bows.

Unfortunately, I'm getting deja vu all over again, LOL. There are only 2 things l might be interested in watching this weekend. I was an All My Children fan from way back, and was sad when it was cancelled. So l'll try to watch Susan Lucci. She's ageless. And the Vera Bradley quilted handbag looks interesting, so l'll probably check that out, b/c I'm a "bag lady," as you know. Otherwise, it's a snoozefest.

Have a great weekend, all.

@handygal2 Hi HANDYGAL....I agree with you on the dog & the lipstick--these pet shaming photos are so funny---love em!!!

If you have a Stein Mart in your locality head on over to that store, a friend of mine got a GREAT deal on a Vera Bradley handbag.....and no $12 shipping fee....which makes the deal twice as nice Woman Very Happy  Other name brands can be found there too....I got a great Stone Mountain turquoise bag there and love their prices and I' not much of a baginista!!! 

HAPPY SHOPPING! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Well done @Spurt.  I enjoy the preview info and all of the cute photos.  I'll pass on Q's offerings, nothing to see there for me. 

Sunday is supposed to be a great day weatherwise and I have plans with friends (I can hear the QVC cheerleaders gasping in dismay as I write this).  What?!? Skip QVC by doing something else?  Yes indeed!

@GinaV24  Hi GINA! Glad you liked the photos......

Hope you are enjoying your time and having fun with friends and your great weather....it seems that the worst of the winter is over and it's starting to feel like spring in many parts of the country (perhaps Phil the ground hog was right) Woman Very Happy   Of course watch all of us get a last minute winter blast---after all March is supposed to come in like a LION and go out like a LAMB!!!!

I went to an antique show yesterday with some friends and we checked out some neat shops in Boerne, TX (hometown of Michelle Beadle of ESPN).......

Honored Contributor

@vicalynn wrote:

Love the animal pictures!  I will be on "care-taker" duty this weekend, elderly father (with health issues) has come down with some kind of bug.  And after our last medical madness, I won't even start with Nurse Nightingale, I will be channeling Nurse Ratchett first, we don't need another close call of kidney failure.  I love the man dearly, but sometimes tough love and nagging is the ticket.

I could always put QVC on, and then take away the remote, make him scream "UNCLE"... I give.. bring me soup, juice.. etc.. whatever, just change the channel!  He does like ITKWD though.  Best take the phone away too so he can't order!  

I remember the days when TSV's were so secretative, but every week I get emails to preview and order ahead of presentation.   I wonder if Susan will be representating that pilate/yoga chair she used to do on HSN. .

@vicalynn Hi VICALYNN glad you liked the animal photos.....

I appreciate your love and care of your elderly dad...and it's not an easy task either and takes a lot of patience.......

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't turn on QVC for your dad.....your dad deserves better....and I don't think you have to worry about him ordering things from QVC---what is their to entice anyone to make a purchase especially on the weekends .....although David V has a certain way of showing ALL the colors of products as if a POP OF COLOR was the only thing important about the merchandise---LOL!!!  .....Your dad might enjoy their GOLDEN SPATULA AWARDS (I found that out while flipping channels---TV viewing is certainly BLEAK on Sunday without the NFL)......I've finished my household chores and may try to go out on my patio (since it's such a nice day) and catch up on some reading I'm in the middle of a cozy mystery series Woman Very Happy

Take Care!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bluecage wrote:
It was The Bangles, not The Go-Go's. Super important to get that straight. Smiley Happy

I might watch some of the Bose shows, but not buy anything, unless they have Bluetooth speakers for $5.00.

@Bluecage  YOU are TOTALLY CORRECT!!!  Thank you for the correction (MY BAD)....got my female rock groups mixed up!!! Woman LOL

Here's THE BANGLES everyone!

Now I must point out that $5 MIGHT be the amount taken off the REGULAR Q price for their "sale price" IF YOUR LUCKY!!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb  I'm glad both you and your mom missed the bad storms.....and ain't that the truth about the weather being different a few miles down the road.....I will call my sis and tell her she better move her car to covered parking because of the hail and she will say what hail its not storming or even raining and she lives about 5 miles from me.....

Oh and STEVIE why you MUST MUST MUST tune in to QVC today....it's a "VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL" Day today.....nope, not talking Academy Awards when Gollywood gives out their "hardware" (BTW is the Oscar still 24K?...if so does the Q gold buyer know about this---maybe he can get one of his "good deals") ......What I'm talking about are the ONE, THE ONLY---QVC GOLDEN SPATULA AWARDS!!!! so put on your finest (including matching accessories which means a goregeous bag AND apron) sit back, relax, grab your favorite adult beverage (you'll meed it) and enjoy the show ....I know you'll be thrilled.....Woman WinkWoman LOLWoman LOL

Uh Spurt, @Spurt...  No... Not on your life... No Q zone in effect in the Qwapital...

And yes, as for that 24K gold standard, I'm sure 'the buyer' could call in a few favors... You know, just for us... No more interested in the Golden Spatulas than I am in the Oscars...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SHIRAZ wrote:

@Spurt I think all of the pet lovers should forward their product ideas to you, and you could illustrate them with pictures of cats and dogs using them, and then forward the suggestions on to Carolyn and the buying team!   Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

The official Alamo Cat is beautiful!

@SHIRAZ  Hi SHIRAZ!!!  I would be happy to go to West Chester and personally help chose real live on air Pet Testers and Pet Photos for the pet products.....Cat Very Happy Perhaps BELLA the Alamo Cat could be one of the chosen felines! Cat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Wink