Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 5/19-5/20- BEAUTY AND THE A/C

Wow @Spurt that is really hot for so early in the season & w/o rain, too.  We had a really wet winter and spring, too. I think I'm going to have to see if I can arrange for a herd of goats to be brought in to deal with my grass.  I mowed once when we had 2 dry days together but now the grass is so long, I could probably bale it!

Hope that it cools off from those high temperatures for you and that you get some of that much needed rain -- but no monsoons!

I thought I'd share the photo of the kitty in the flower pot that someone sent me.  The tabby cat who lives on my porch lays out on the bench on sunny days and surveys her domain from the comfort of the cushions on the porch when it is raining.

1cat-in-flowerpot-3__605.jpg

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Wow @Spurt that is really hot for so early in the season & w/o rain, too.  We had a really wet winter and spring, too. I think I'm going to have to see if I can arrange for a herd of goats to be brought in to deal with my grass.  I mowed once when we had 2 dry days together but now the grass is so long, I could probably bale it!

Hope that it cools off from those high temperatures for you and that you get some of that much needed rain -- but no monsoons!

I thought I'd share the photo of the kitty in the flower pot that someone sent me.  The tabby cat who lives on my porch lays out on the bench on sunny days and surveys her domain from the comfort of the cushions on the porch when it is raining.

1cat-in-flowerpot-3__605.jpg

@GinaV24

I LOVE the kitty photo! HeartCat Very Happy  Im glad the kitty that lives on the porch has a nice place to sunbathe and protection when it rains........

Thankfully by Monday here its supposed to be 88 with a chance of showers....and then maybe 90 or 91 the rest of the week.......thats better than upper 90's or near 100....

Enjoy your weekend! Give all your kitties a hug for me!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt Still 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😹😹😹😹😹!!! 

Thanks so much! 😺