Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 5/19-5/20- BEAUTY AND THE A/C

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Spurt  IT is not the only vendor on Sat. there will be others.  you made it sound like they were the only ones.

@Katcat1

For the sake of time I don't list every single product,I highlight just the featured product for the day and a few of the other items/shows...  This is more of a brief critter satire of the weekend programming........I dont have the time to break down each show/item....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Wow Spurt .... as Britney Spears says ... "You did it again."   Bravo!   Now I have to learn to apply false lashes on my feline, she wants to look like Meghan on Saturday as she slinks down the aisle adorned in her finery.

Esteemed Contributor

ha, well another must skip weekend on the Q! Cracking up over the photos of the cats -- the one with the ice tray on it made me laugh a lot.

Here in the East it has been a monsoon for the last week.  We had a couple of warm days and then whammo back to barely out of the 60's.  Of course the office is cold as ice because the AC is running full blast.  Happily at home I control my temp and I prefer it warmer.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.  Take care @Spurt

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt I used to buy a lot of Philosphy products before the buy out.  IMO the formulation isn't the same so I've stopped buying. I loved giving the sets as gifts but it certainly saves me $$

Now I use body wash that I buy at regular stores.  Does the job.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

Why are you making me wear a green dress? I told you green is not my color!!

original.jpg

@OKPrincess

LOL---whats that saying---a picture is worth a thousand words.......Cat LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@meallen616

Related image     

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze

Image result for animal thank you

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

ha, well another must skip weekend on the Q! Cracking up over the photos of the cats -- the one with the ice tray on it made me laugh a lot.

Here in the East it has been a monsoon for the last week.  We had a couple of warm days and then whammo back to barely out of the 60's.  Of course the office is cold as ice because the AC is running full blast.  Happily at home I control my temp and I prefer it warmer.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.  Take care @Spurt

@GinaV24

Hey GINA!

We will take your monsoon rain send it our way PLEASE-- we desperately need it!!!  We are having above normal temperatures already--96 today and 93/91 for the weekend......So the kitty with the ice tray has the right idea... 

download (7).jpg

Have a great weekend! Take Care!

Esteemed Contributor

One of your best efforts @Spurt.  The pupper who got into the pink lipstick...priceless.  And the Philosophy women with the HUGE VAT of soap...gosh that much gel would last me and my entire family til 2030 at least.  Ridiculous!

THANK YOU!!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV

Image result for dog thank you