Regular Contributor

Obviously, Just my opinion, but QVC is inconsiderate!

Why in the name of G od did QVC think it was a good idea to show a $200.00 special value when 70% of our nation is currently out of work??????  If they are committed to the Jai jewelry line, they could/should have postponed the TSV until we are back to work.  I personally do not care for the line, but I know many like it, so why not just move it forward and not have had it now???  In my opinion, it once again, shows that they are unaware of the world around them and could not care less about their supposed  customers.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Obviously, Just my opinion, but QVC is inconsiderate!

Respected Contributor

I'm sure the contracts for a tsv were signed months ago. Needing time to manufacture and prep. The current economic events weren't even on the horizon.

Honored Contributor

The TSv's are planned months in advance

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Not only are TSV scheduled months in advance but deliveries may be delayed, so they may have to make do, which we may see more of in the near future.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

There are always and have been other expensive (to me) items shown as well. It's up to the individual to only purchase what they could afford. 

Honored Contributor

At least they're not presenting Once In A Lifetime jewelry or Affinity diamonds. 

Valued Contributor

@comedy clubber what is your source for 70% of people are out of work? I'm interested to see that.

Regular Contributor

When 100,00 people in an urban area, not a big city, apply  for unemployment benefits over a three day period, that amounts to 60-70% of the areas workers.  QVC has delayed other TSVs in the past, so it is not impossible.  Do not ask me when this has happened, I truly do not glue myself to the events of something as petty as QVC.  By the way, just last night, a friend and I were discussing (on the phone) the annoyance of people who are ALWAYS right and ALWAYS put others down and make them and their opinions seems stupid and irrelevant.  Neither one of us want those people in our lives.  So maybe it is just time to step away and no longer excite the conscience of the bloggers.  I have many other tasks to complete in a much more positive light.  I always thought as an American that I had a right to express my opinion.  Boy was I wrong here!

Valued Contributor

@comedy clubber wrote:

When 100,00 people in an urban area, not a big city, apply  for unemployment benefits over a three day period, that amounts to 60-70% of the areas workers.  QVC has delayed other TSVs in the past, so it is not impossible.  Do not ask me when this has happened, I truly do not glue myself to the events of something as petty as QVC.  By the way, just last night, a friend and I were discussing (on the phone) the annoyance of people who are ALWAYS right and ALWAYS put others down and make them and their opinions seems stupid and irrelevant.  Neither one of us want those people in our lives.  So maybe it is just time to step away and no longer excite the conscience of the bloggers.  I have many other tasks to complete in a much more positive light.  I always thought as an American that I had a right to express my opinion.  Boy was I wrong here!

Best wishes and stay safe!