Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  - She looks so good with her hair (and youthful), I can't imagine her going grey.

Esteemed Contributor

@January121  I can't watch Rachael AT ALL. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor
I am not fond of Rachel with Kim either. If they stay on topic, they are good, but the bad singing has to stop. It is not a variety show and if they want it to be, then they need to add music and choreography and competent singers. Lol.
Respected Contributor

I thought the show was great! Poor Amy who had to answer questions on Kim's fb page and qvc's page had to work hard. I felt bad for her.

Trusted Contributor
I can’t stand it. But it’s not Rachel as much as Kim. Kim annoys me. When she says MONAY I could shriek. I don’t buy many of her items because they are so pricey and she doesn’t do shorter lengths in many things. I do like her designs though. Yes Rachel goes along with it. It secures her job as a host for Kim. Lol.
Trusted Contributor
Mute the channel? When you may miss something about the item? You sound like an old hippie.
Trusted Contributor
And you can either read this thread or go to another since you like to dish out that advice.
Esteemed Contributor

I refuse to watch Rachel no matter what she is selling..........

Esteemed Contributor

Re: OMG!! KIM G & RACHAEL B

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 wrote:

I refuse to watch Rachel no matter what she is selling..........

-------------

Me too!  Add four other hosts to 'my do not watch list', I rarely watch the channel!!

Trusted Contributor

Just do not watch either one,both are loud,an look at me!Kim thinks she is an a tv show for singing.I am sure all that they sell,Kim can but another beautiful home.