Esteemed Contributor

The Q spends way too much time on TSV's all day long. It's ridiculous. Hosts, vendor both wear thin after on all day. 

If you're afraid of missing even one customer, show it all day long on another of your repeat channels.

Trusted Contributor

Ok, this is a forum.  Here is dictionary definition of forum:   place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.  That being said, for those of you who can't tolerate an idea or opinion that differs from your own and tell others to change the channel or turn down the volume then perhaps you should not participate in a forum.  We have all heard those trite lines expressed a thousand times and they do nothing to further the exchange of ideas or opinions.  All ideas and views should be encouraged and not curtailed.

Esteemed Contributor
@Kachina624 ... seems like I hit on a nerve 😂🤣... take your meds & have a good night's sleep ... I will leave you alone & I hope you leave me alone ... if you see one of my posts that you don't like just move on & try to understand that everyone has the right to their opinion & don't need anyone to reprimand them... I think you are the one that needs to grow up ...🤣😂
Respected Contributor

Oh, brother...

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 You do it your way,and I'll do it my way.End of story 

Contributor
I really enjoy watching Kim and Rachel. Love when they go off on their tangents! I'm also super glad QVC allows Kim to get a good, positive message out there for young women/ girls to absorb. Now I can understand how Rachel's laugh might rub folks the wrong way, but I think her laugh is fantastic!
Honored Contributor

Rachael's hair looks silly needs to stick with 1 color

all over. 

Honored Contributor

Rachel said in a video that her hair is practically 100% grey.  

Maria McCool (the Calista brand owner) is her hair stylist.  She dyes the front blond because it's easier to cover the grey and go longer between hair colorings.  

I guess Rachel prefers the blond ombre effect, instead of all blond.  I love her hair cut!

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Maria McCool (the Calista brand owner) is her hair stylist.  She dyes the front blond because it's easier to cover the grey and go longer between hair colorings.  

I guess Rachel prefers the blond ombre effect, instead of all blond.  I love her hair cut!

@Caaareful Shopper  -  I had no idea that Rachel is almost 100% grey!  Would have never thought so.  I love the ombre effect.  She looks terrific.  She's one that looks fab with short hair.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  -  I had no idea that Rachel is almost 100% grey!  Would have never thought so.  I love the ombre effect.  She looks terrific.  She's one that looks fab with short hair.  Smiley Happy

@San Antonio Gal   I was surprised too.  She discussed it in the video with Jayne Brown and Leah that QVC had on the streaming channel for a while.  Then a little while ago, Maria did a hair color video with Rachel.  Maria called it "about 80% grey."  But Rachel called it "practically all grey."