Valued Contributor

wHY DON'T YOU HAVE A DRESS CODE FOR YOUR HOSTS?  THESE THIN WOMEN WEAR THEIR PANTS SO DARN TIGHT IT IS DISGUSTING AND THEN YOU HAVE THE BIGGER WOMEN ALSO POURED INTO THEIR PANTS AND TOPS AND IT IS GROSS.  THEN LAST NIGHT I SEE RICK IN BERMUDA SHORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  COME ON......ALL DECENT EMPLOYERS REQUIRE THEIR EMPLOYEES TO DRESS RESPECTFULLY.  NOT TO MENTION A FEW WEEKS AGO YOU HAD JT COMING OUT IN A BATHING SUIT!!!!!!  WISE UP....BE PROFESSIONAL

Honored Contributor

Relax!  Go out and enjoy nature!

Valued Contributor

I should have alsxo mentioned Josie Maran.  A week or so ago she came out with such a low top it also was gross....granted she doesn't dress very conservatively but  this time she was even too much for herself.

Super Contributor

Sorry, but that ship sailed years ago.  No one is going to dress the way they used to.  If it offends you, don't watch.  It's not the 70's, 80's, 90's....you get the picture.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative.

Respected Contributor
I’m working in the office today. Our CEO is wearing Bermuda shorts. And flip flops.
Respected Contributor

Sounds like you have been out of the workplace for a loooong time.

Respected Contributor
Go for a walk, read a book. Too obsessed with QVC...
Honored Contributor

WOW!!  What era is the OP living in and does she not go out in public!?   Clothing in most places is much more casual and this is not a business that a dress code might be warranted!  Some may see clothing as too tight but many others like me see it as clothing that fits and to go up a size would look rather sloppy.

Bermuda shorts - oh my sounds like OP has the vapors from clutching those pearls too tight!!  

Honored Contributor

In my younger days, women who dressed like that were called floozies, advertising to men, loose, one night stands.  Why, because that's what they were doing.  There was a "proper" dress code for "good girls" who didn't do that.

Today, women dress like this for themselves, but my question is why do they want to?  

The way I see it, if they don't have a nice backside, why are they flaunting jeans that fit 2-3 sizes too small? 

Backsides start sagging fairly early in life without a lot of exercise.  I see them in their 20's.  Not a pretty sight.

Then, most men don't wear their pants that tight displaying everything they own below the waist.

QVC says it is OK for women to dress like that because they are dressing women like that.  It's demeaning and unflattering to women.  It's another one of their policies I find disturbing.