Valued Contributor

Re: Now I've seen everything.

Are YOU kidding?!  To some, $70 is the difference between a pair of jeans and a week's worth of groceries.  Perhaps their medication.  Don't be so condescending.  

Super Contributor

i don't think the QVC shoppers are buying camo for hunting though. 😄😄

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased one pair of Flexibelle's from Kim and returned them immediately. As I moved around, they slowly slid down. It was like the fabric just pulled on down. Her fabric is not for me. And her tops are all similar, and none which I care for. 

I've bought her cosmetics, and they're a cheap brand. 

I like Kim and enjoy listening to her sometimes. But her fashion, IMO, is not directed to petite, small framed women. Don't care for her prints or blouses. Isaac, J Jason Wu and Candace Burr are more of what I like. 

Respected Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 on my budget,yes.you have to be wealthy to afford 70 jeans.i just pd 17.99 at kohl's for a pair,and I'm perfectly happy with them

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse oh I love your comment!grow the flock up!never heard it say that way.good one

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager no,not saying that at all.just speaking for myself

Respected Contributor

@Linda0215 honestly,I could get a week's worth of groceries for 70.certainly didn't mean to stir the pot

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Linda0215 honestly,I could get a week's worth of groceries for 70.certainly didn't mean to stir the pot

It's your pot and you can stir it if you want to. 😊

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Luvsmyfam, you are making a lot of valid points. When QVC started selling clothing, the prices were exactly in line with what they were selling...maybe a few good buys along the way. Now QVC which continues to sell some very questionable clothing as far as style, fabric and wearability is now putting premium prices on their mediocre quality clothing (not all but a lot of it). So you are certainly right in thinking $70.00 is a lot to pay for some shopping channel's jeans.

Respected Contributor

I totally agree with Layla2025 .  WAYYYYYY overpriced line of clothing.  But I do think Kim is a hoot.