Occasional Contributor

I was really interested in the TSV this morning. I thought it was a beautiful sweater, the colors and cable detail, something fresh without a hood. But then I saw the price and was stunned. 86.74 is too much for a sweater, for me anyway, even with free shipping.

Respected Contributor

I think this is a good deal, I have a number of BFD cardigans. 

This one is bulky and it is not a good look for those who don't need more bulk.  

Honored Contributor

Why were you stunned?  Is this the first time you have seen Barefoot Dreams?

All the Barefoot Dreams items are higher in price.

My GF got me the robe in 2003.  It was quite expensive.

It looks now just like it did the day I received it.

Trusted Contributor

I think the price is OK but the sweater is really frumpy looking.  I haven't seen one person in it yet that it looks good.on.  It reminds me of a sweater out of the 40's, not my cup of tea that's for sure. Yeaks!  

Trusted Contributor

I think it looks pretty cozy and I like the colors.  I just have more than enough cardigans, including another button up cardi from Barefoot dreams. I really like the fabric and think they are worth splurge.  I bought the pullover sweater with dolman sleeves in the plum.  I really like the color and don't have as many pullover styles.  But I can see how the price is barrier to purchase.  We all spend our money in our ways.  So my splurge might not be yours and vice versa.  

Honored Contributor

They should have called today Barefoot Dreams Day instead of Fashion Day.  So far, I've seen little else.  I have two already which is one more than I need.  Overpriced.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

That's actually a very good price for that brand.

I have Barefoot Dreams, which I love, and I also have some close dupes.  The close-but-no-cigar items are very nice, but there's always something not up to BD's style or quality that I much prefer.  

I'm not buying the TSV because of that shawl collar and the cable knit.  Cute, but not my style.

Respected Contributor
This a fantastic price for Barefoot Dreams.
Respected Contributor

I thought the price was high until I saw  the jogging pants for over $100. Of course, I didn't have my glasses on so maybe I misread.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

I thought the price was high until I saw  the jogging pants for over $100. Of course, I didn't have my glasses on so maybe I misread.

@catter70   Lol. I don't mind being warm from waist up, but sweaters around my legs and "lady parts"... Nawh!