Respected Contributor
A pair of Kim gravel jeans 70 plus dollars?holy smokes,the q must think we are all wealthy.i wouldn't pay that if they looked awsome on me.what in the world is going on?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Now I've seen everything.

Wow! Don't forget shipping! Prices are crazy. I saw Halo Clementines for $10:00! 

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam I appreciate what your saying but I think Kim's clothes really work for me, not everything but most so I guess the prices work for me.

Honored Contributor

The Q is not the place for bargain shopping. 

Respected Contributor

I don't get the problem.  Prices are up on everything and everywhere. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Think of it this way.  You can get a pair of jeans or a tank of gas with cup of coffee...your choice.

I looked at steak today and it was 24.99 a lb...and since it was at the grocery store, I would have to cook at and provide my own sides....no thanks.

Trusted Contributor

ALL of her clothing is WAY OVERPRICED. There is nothing unique or interesting in her clothing to justify the HIGH PRICES.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie REALLY.........25 A POUND?  WOW

I always fill my big freezer for winter...blizzards or whatever is thrown at us but.....this year I  "smelled" trouble ahead   (another lock down or prices) so I over-stuffed the cooler.  Not so much in steaks but lots of chicken and fish.

I rarely go near the meat section - - coffee coffee YES   LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@layla2450 I watch for 10 mins and then done with the acting.  Everything is camo  or animal........ (so sick of that) and designs just look cheap.    Not buying clothes from any Q vendor.

Contributor

I like some of the QVC clothes but I cannot stand the camo look either. I don't get it