Honored Contributor

Re: No QVC Ruined Christmas posts, OK?

To me it's not a big deal but I ordered TSV Socks, credit card is billed, socks are stalled 'somewhere'.  

One pair of the socks was an add on to a package...again not a big deal except that the order was a TSV...and back ordered., but not when I ordered them......if they would have shipped when ordered I would have them.  I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over it. 

Respected Contributor

You can tell people to take the moral highground but you can't make them do it. Just scroll past and accept the things you cannot change.

Regular Contributor

God forbid we would allow each person to do as she pleases.

Valued Contributor

@embgm wrote:

@embgm wrote:
I ordered an iPad on 11/21 , stated it would ship on 11/30. It has been processing for weeks. I have contacted QVC twice and the first time was informed the vendor ships that product to the customers. I will open an inquiry for you. No response yet. I emailed the Social team and am awaiting a response. But on qvc it says the item is no longer available so we will see if this order ever comes to fruition. Luckily for me it is my Christmas present from my husband and certainly my Christmas will not be ruined.

Update..... received an email that my iPad has shipped!

Update#2....... received my iPad this morning delivered by fed ex overnight delivery. 
               Thank you QVC! 

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @depglass !  I've had my Christmas shopping done for weeks as I shipped gifts late November and our son and grandkids were here the weekend og 12/11 for early Christmas since we aren't traveling to them this year.  One present for our grandson didn't make it but arrived last Saturday.  Arranged for online postage and pickup on 12/21 and it made it by 12/23.  Even ordered something yesterday via Amazon that arrived today.  I've received things from Q that weren't projected to arrive until 1/4/21.  Thank you QVC Ontario for fast shipping and delivery to the Vegas area!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MJDinVegas wrote:

Hi, @depglass !  I've had my Christmas shopping done for weeks as I shipped gifts late November and our son and grandkids were here the weekend og 12/11 for early Christmas since we aren't traveling to them this year.  One present for our grandson didn't make it but arrived last Saturday.  Arranged for online postage and pickup on 12/21 and it made it by 12/23.  Even ordered something yesterday via Amazon that arrived today.  I've received things from Q that weren't projected to arrive until 1/4/21.  Thank you QVC Ontario for fast shipping and delivery to the Vegas area!

@MJDinVegas  Something sent from that Ontario CA warehouse to the midwest is like coming by stagecoach. Takes forever.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee , sorry that is your experience from California but it's improved our delivery out west!

Honored Contributor

Marp had the best reply.  LOL.

Respected Contributor

I'm still waiting for 2 small items I ordered on the 13th.  One was for me and the other was an add on gift, so not a huge deal, but it is still irritating.  I ordered that Shark car vac on the same day and it was shipped the 15th and had got to my parents at least a week before Christmas, while the other two were not even shipped until the 19th.  They currently seem to be lost in the post.  The weird thing is everyday since the 22nd (when they were less than an hour away from us) the tracking info keeps changing the date and saying "in transit, arriving late."   I know the post office is overwhelmed but QVC should have shipped with a day or two of the order not a week later.