Frequent Contributor

I   wish  they  would have done this when people  would  bash  Lisa  Robertson  merciless.   Also they would bash Dennis Basso  because he also sold real fur.  They wanted  him fired.   I hope this does not disappear.

Honored Contributor

@Susiemama wrote:

I've noticed there are more and more moderator removals of posts. Come on, now...let us speak. Censorship on the rise.

@Susiemama    Since this board is privately owned, censorship rules don't apply.  I don't see any more post removals than usual, although I'd expect it in an election year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Susiemama wrote:

I've noticed there are more and more moderator removals of posts. Come on, now...let us speak. Censorship on the rise.

You do realize that this post is challenging moderation, which is against the rules, right?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Susiemama wrote:

You do realize that this post is challenging moderation, which is against the rules, right?

she may not have known that... but does now

Honored Contributor

She's commenting - let her be. Now I know who was being referenced as the major problem.

Honored Contributor
LOL
Contributor

The rules are nebulous. The hosts are sacred and, if you think Facebook isn't heavily censored, google it.

Contributor

Read 'em...and I respectfully disagree. I feel that it is on the rise.

Contributor

Thank you! And if that's challenging a moderator, then it's worse than I thought.

Honored Contributor

@Susiemama  All I can suggest is contact the mods and voice your concerns or just live with it as it is.