Regular Contributor

Haven't seen Lisa Mason on air since she became ill once while doing a show.  Enjoy her so much and would like to know where she is.  Anyone know?  TIA

Honored Contributor
Oh I hope she is well.I haven't seen her either.
Trusted Contributor
I was wondering myself where she has been. I wonder if Gino has taken a turn for the worse. From what I read on her Facebook page, his prognosis is very bad.
Honored Contributor

Lisa posted on facebook that she has Meinere's disease. Sp.? That is an inner ear problem that causes vertigo. I have not seen her on air, but then I have not been watching hardly any QVC lately. 

Trusted Contributor
I just checked her Facebook page and she said she has been suffering from Vertigo due to an inner ear problem. It's going to take time to clear it up. She said she has suffered with this on and off for 25 years.
Esteemed Contributor

Dearest friends. For 25 years, I have suffered with unexplained, sudden vertigo. Out of the blue it comes and knocks me to my knees. Now, I have a diagnosis. Ménière's disease. I ask for your prayers and thank you for your kindness to me and my Beloved. God bless you. More to come. Lisa.  This was on her facebook page.

Respected Contributor

oh dear.  my best wishes to our dear lisa.  i am someone who also suffers from sudden onset vertigo, and it does put you flat on your back.   so far, mine only lasts one day. ( and i am blessed that it only hits me once in a great while)  i pray that lisa is able to be back up and on her feet soon.  

Heart

Super Contributor

Way back when Lisa was first on Q and I watched the shows, she was ill frequently and told the viewers thst she had Lupus. That was before she left because her husband was ill and now she is sick.

I imagine the stress and fear of his illness have taken a toll on Lisa as she was already sick. Now if she has anouther problem, it really will make her nervousness and working much more difficult.

I am so sorry for her. I am a Southern girl too, and she was a favorite.

tea

Honored Contributor

I like Lisa too and want to see her back.  However, not at the cost of her health.  I get vertigo from time to time and it's hideous. 

If she can't come back, well then she gave it the good college try and that's all we can ask.

My best to her and Gino. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I've known 2 people, both men, who experienced sudden almost debilitating vertigo from Mennier's (I spelled it wrong I can already tell - lol) disease.

Not a good thing to experience by any stretch of the imagination.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise