Honored Contributor

DAN HUGES. Boy is he good at talking......

[ Edited ]

NON STOP!!!!!

Was watching him the other night pushing the Lazy Boys & T-Fal grill.

This man talked NON-STOP for 1+ hours yet stayed ON TOPIC the whole time!!!!! faint

He even had his wify & dog on the Lazy Boy show. 

When presenting the T-Fal grill, he stopped taking so the "vendor" could talk.  Rarely if ever interrupting.  desismileys_4547.gif

I must say, the vendor gave Dan his $$$ worth in sales talking non-stop too.

What I really liked about him was ADMITTING that he received the grill as a TEST PRODUCT the day before to test on his family.  NOT saying he "has" this product.

Also, no long & drawn out personal chit chat nonsense to fill in dead air!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: DAN WHEELER. Boy is he good at talking......

That is what they pay him for....

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

That is what they pay him for....

Exactly!!!!  Wish the "majority" of the other hosts & hostesses just stick to the product!

Esteemed Contributor

His wife was on?  I thought his wife was ill. Are you sure it was Dan Wheeler and not Dan Hughes?

Respected Contributor

Dan Wheeler is one of the most annoying of hosts.

He seems all benign, but he never wants to stop talking.  He never seems to listen to the vendor.  He is WAITING to jump in on them.

It makes me really uncomfortable to watch that, so I rarely watch him anymore.  I realize the host is there to control and steer things, but he is like a lion waiting to pounce on their prey.

He did somewhat better when he was alone, say, presenting jewelry.  But, with someone, it is awful.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

His wife was on?  I thought his wife was ill. Are you sure it was Dan Wheeler and not Dan Hughes?

I was thinking the same thing.  Dan Hughes wife breeds or trains dogs, that's why I was wondering if it was him.   As you said, Dan Wheeler was asking for prayers for his wife not too long ago.

Esteemed Contributor

If we are speaking of Dan Wheeler, than it was not his wife. I follow him on facebook, because he just seems like a nice guy. His wife is currently in the hospital.

Honored Contributor

Both the Dan's are great salesman, I really liked DW when he presented the Polish Stoneware with Gloria and he's great with Pilates and the Gourmet food.

Honored Contributor

Which Dan are we talking about - Hughes or Wheeler?  They're both good talkers, so maybe it doesn't matter.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Winkk wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

I was thinking the same thing.  Dan Hughes wife breeds or trains dogs, that's why I was wondering if it was him.   As you said, Dan Wheeler was asking for prayers for his wife not too long ago.

Yup that is the one.  Sorry for the confusion.  I "corrected" my topic.  Thank you for correcting me.