New Contributor

I really like the new lady that demonstrates Kitchen Aid but what happened to LAURA that was there for so many years?    If she retired. Wishing her happiness and good health.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy her also.  She has many of Laura's qualities.

Trusted Contributor

I loved Laura, but she did retire.

Honored Contributor

She actually has Laura's voice, at least to my ears. If I'm in the other room I would swear it's Laura.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Laura wrote a blog on her retirement.  I can't post links with my kindle.  Page back to June and you'll find it.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC unkind comments about on air guest.

Contributor

I agree. Was wondering if this is Laura's daughter.

Honored Contributor

If Laura retired, I hope they came out with a cake and everyone wished her well on-air.... if they did I sure missed it!!

And YES.... her voice is very much like Laura's....

I've found her demos to be interesting..... I've enjoyed them!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Tina the new Kitchen Aid rep. won the Pillsbury Bake-off a couple of years ago.  Takes a while to adjust to a new rep.  I sure did like Laura and miss her.  She did retire, but I don't know that QVC made any recognition of it with a cake, etc.  If so, I missed it.  I think Tina has improved since her earlier appearances.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

She actually has Laura's voice, at least to my ears. If I'm in the other room I would swear it's Laura.

Yes, she does have a very similar voice.  She seems like a nice person, but sadly has a rather unpleasant voice for tv (like many others on QVC lol)