Regular Visitor

,Not sure if anyone else feels this way, but Susan Graver is driving me crazy!  Last night she was particularly obnoxious with talking over Sandra Bennett.  Sandra was trying to present colors, etc. and Susan just kept talking, talking, and more talking.  I found it really hard to really get details on the clothing,  She has nice clothing, but with her constant rambling expecially when the hosts are trying to present her clothing, I find it annoying and really quite rude to the host.  I felt sorry for Sandra Bennett.  She does a great job.  I am either going to stop watching Susan Grave shows, or maybe I have to mute the TV!

Respected Contributor

New in town?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

No reason to feel sorry for for Sandra or for any other host.  Graver has been around longer than all but a very few and will be here as long as she wants or as long as her huge clientele wants.  She's not rude - she just knows exactly what works to sell to the greatest number of her followrs - even though there are some who don't much like her.  I'm sure every host knows what's going to happen once the programs start!

By the way, read some old forum posts and you'll find out that you have so much company that it's boring to read about again and again and again.

I do think Susan will change -  when she needs to because what she's presenting and how she;s presenting it doesn't work.  Right now she's still number one and counting.

Respected Contributor

@MacyMack wrote:

,Not sure if anyone else feels this way, but Susan Graver is driving me crazy!  Last night she was particularly obnoxious with talking over Sandra Bennett.  Sandra was trying to present colors, etc. and Susan just kept talking, talking, and more talking.  I found it really hard to really get details on the clothing,  She has nice clothing, but with her constant rambling expecially when the hosts are trying to present her clothing, I find it annoying and really quite rude to the host.  I felt sorry for Sandra Bennett.  She does a great job.  I am either going to stop watching Susan Grave shows, or maybe I have to mute the TV!

Bingo!🙈🙉

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

Thank heavens for mute.  

Although I never watch the SG shows, if I see something interesting in the line-up that was presented, I will watch the video but I do mute as soon as the colors are shown . . . sometimes before.  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

New in town?

Woman LOL  Woman LOL  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I ALWAYS mute her shows.  Like her clothes, but that's it.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Love her clothes.  Enjoy her shows.  She's one of the few programs I look forward to watching.  She knows every detail about her clothing and deserves the right to explain things fully.  She clearly loves what she does.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

Tried a couple item's in liquid knit. Cheap fabric, Even clearance was to much. No offence, Not my style. 

Honored Contributor

New to this board ?????     Bashing and thrashing SG is the equivalent of an Olympic event on this board.   And yet, she only gets richer and richer and is still Qvc's best selling clothing designer.