Honored Contributor

I haven't been able to watch SG for quite a few years now and this is someone who bought her clothing every chance I could.  I find it very difficult to sit through any time at all.  It's such a shame.  And JC is ok but I'm even finding her presentations hard.  She'll clearly give 2 or 3 facts out succinctly and then lower her voice to add her own reflections which I have a terrible time catching.....  Hard to follow (and my hearing is great), so I stop......

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I haven't been able to watch SG for quite a few years now and this is someone who bought her clothing every chance I could.  I find it very difficult to sit through any time at all.  It's such a shame.  And JC is ok but I'm even finding her presentations hard.  She'll clearly give 2 or 3 facts out succinctly and then lower her voice to add her own reflections which I have a terrible time catching.....  Hard to follow (and my hearing is great), so I stop......

@Q4u   I like Jennifer as a host very much.  But this statement does unfortunately apply to her, and I'm not sure why someone hasn't pointed this out to her before.  I know she talks very fast -- I have no problem with that at all.  But she trails off in an inaudible string of statements that she buries deep in her throat.  I can never understand any of her last sentences when she does this.  Then she says, "OK!, now let's move on....."  

It's always after she gives great information about something, so I'm pretty sure I'm not missing important item details.  But it's a curious habit. 

Overall though, she's one of my favorite hosts on QVC. 

Respected Contributor

@Fribwl wrote:

How many times do QVC customers have to ask?  Hosts are not giving their size or fashion designers size or size models have on.  What is so hard?  Guess I will be saving money tonight. Lol 

@Fribwl   I would just be particularly grateful, truly grateful, if the host or the vendor would just be honest about sizing and say outright (for instance) that the garment runs large, or small, or long.  I've often bought a top in my normal size and it would be so tight I couldn't get into it, or even worse, a regular tee shirt that hangs to my knees. 

Valued Contributor
The Q used to have petite models.
Of course, when the petite models are showing pants, they always wear high heels.
Valued Contributor

Regular Contributor

When she is a host, I don't watch!

Trusted Contributor

@annie57 wrote:

When she is a host, I don't watch!

Same here, Annie.  When I click to QVC and see her slinging that ponytail around like a 12-year old, I can't change the channel fast enough. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

@Q4u   I like Jennifer as a host very much.  But this statement does unfortunately apply to her, and I'm not sure why someone hasn't pointed this out to her before.  I know she talks very fast -- I have no problem with that at all.  But she trails off in an inaudible string of statements that she buries deep in her throat.  I can never understand any of her last sentences when she does this.  Then she says, "OK!, now let's move on....."  

It's always after she gives great information about something, so I'm pretty sure I'm not missing important item details.  But it's a curious habit. 

Overall though, she's one of my favorite hosts on QVC. 

Does no Supervisor ever watch their employees? She trails off her sentences intelligibly low and all the time. She talks a mile a minute and then goes into mumbling mode. Isn't the Q in business to sell?