Honored Contributor

Good grief---they were on last night and it was a hot mess-----not a fan of either one but together--made my ears bleed!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus   it would not be the same time JM said something ridiculous 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Shanus   it would not be the same time JM said something ridiculous 

@Teddixat   Agreed, but unfortunately some people watching do not research, so take her words to heart. That  could be a costly mistake. 

Valued Contributor

I think it's crazy that they have to say everyone's sizes. You could never tell by looking at someone on TV plus my Friend and I appear to look the same but totally different sizes.

Respected Contributor

Well Jen is an extra extra small we all know that and SG is an extra small.  That doesn't help me at all!

Honored Contributor

JC is completely unwatchable.

Trusted Contributor
Also, They rarely talk about what shade of color and item is. If they don’t then I ask in the question section and rarely get a response. I’m not gonna take a chance when return shipping is so expensive. If they can’t consider that we are watching on TV and can’t feel or look at the item in person, then I’m not going to order without a full description.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know why the hosts scramble to put everything on when there are models.  Everything but swimsuits & bras that is.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I don't know why the hosts scramble to put everything on when there are models.  Everything but swimsuits & bras that is.

@barrel racer 

And one host in particular started this Woman Sad..THEY SHOULD LEAVE THE MODELING TO THE MODELS....(and its not due the pandemic because this "trend" started before that ever occurred Woman Frustrated)..It takes up valuable presentation time while the host changes....It's time that could be spent giving more details on the garment--- like the fabrication, is this item something where you should stick with your regular size or perhaps size down or size up, or garment measurements, or even styling suggestions.... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

They are both too busy trying not to let the other one talk more than they do.