Super Contributor

How many times do QVC customers have to ask?  Hosts are not giving their size or fashion designers size or size models have on.  What is so hard?  Guess I will be saving money tonight. Lol 

Respected Contributor

@Fribwl   This host never seems to give models measurements.  Have watched her few times and gives her own measurement but very hit and miss with models.

Honored Contributor

Hard to tell from their "size".......I have a friend who wears the same size as I do. 

She's 6 feet tall.....and I am under 5 feet..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Hard to tell from their "size".......I have a friend who wears the same size as I do. 

She's 6 feet tall.....and I am under 5 feet..........

Agree!  Models' measurements would help.

Trusted Contributor

I do appreciate when the model's sizes are given.  I also like to hear the vendors input. 

It must be an effective sales pitch technique to constantly state how many items were sold etc.  But I don't think that motivates me at all.  I might care if it's close to selling out. 

But the whole "we brought 75 million in just for this show, and it's flying out of here... get yours because we only have 70 million left and by morning, it will be even less.  haha.  I am kidding around but it does seem to be a big talking point, that means nothing to me.  

I think it's nice hear the vendors explanations or when more time is spent on the actual features of the products. Some of the vendors have good insights into how to use things.  And it's like the hosts and the camera just blows them off.   Josie Maran was trying to show how she does a massage on her face to help with lymphnoid draiing.  The camera totally cut away!  

I probably watch too much QVC.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Fribwl   This host never seems to give models measurements.  Have watched her few times and gives her own measurement but very hit and miss with models.

@dulwich Yes, I've seen her host an Isaac show and Jackie is on FB to answer customer questions.  So if you're not monitoring FB, good luck.  Evidently, Jen Coffey is too busy to talk about fit.  I was quite surprised QVC allowed that.  

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if they consider that Josie Maran was giving some sort of medical advice doing that.  Big no no!!  Lymphnode draining is a serious health condition.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jen, Susan G

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

I wonder if they consider that Josie Maran was giving some sort of medical advice doing that.  Big no no!!  Lymphnode draining is a serious health condition.

@LindaSal   Once again JM has given false information. Lymphatic draining can be done during a facial massage (I do it) and during a body massage. She used the wrong verbiage saying "lymph node" drainage. I'm fairly sure that would be a surgical procedure along w/ node removal. 

Respected Contributor

I would never put any credence in anything JM or any celeb says especially regarding anything medical.  She may know about  ARRRRGAN oil but that doesn't make her a medical authority.

Valued Contributor

As many times as it takes for QVC to listen !