Respected Contributor

Re: I Miss the QVC Outlets! How about you?

@ciao_bella you are a hard core shopper, good for you. I forgot to sign up for the coupons at Dixie. Guess that is a reason to go back up soon.

Nudy is very good also. Did you stop at Hobby Lobby in Exton? There is also a very nice Homegoods down the road.

Respected Contributor

@panda1234  Didn't stop at Hobby Lobby or Home Goods as we have both of them very close to where I live.  

Hard core shopper??..lol   Generally, I'm not but this was one time where I found quite a few things, (not usually the case) and the prices were just too good to turn down.    When you can find Quacker Factory Dreamjeannes for $5 a pair that fit you perfectly and in different colors and then get another 10% off at the register, just can't turn that down.  I bought 5 pairs of Quacker jeans.     

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

I was at the Lancaster store last Friday. I bought a pair of Dream Jeannes and a pair of Denim & Co. Shorts for $5 each, and two tops, Quacker Factory and Attitudes by Renee. Both still with tags, never worn. It's hit or miss in there but you can generally score good deals.
Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

@panda1234  Didn't stop at Hobby Lobby or Home Goods as we have both of them very close to where I live.  

Hard core shopper??..lol   Generally, I'm not but this was one time where I found quite a few things, (not usually the case) and the prices were just too good to turn down.    When you can find Quacker Factory Dreamjeannes for $5 a pair that fit you perfectly and in different colors and then get another 10% off at the register, just can't turn that down.  I bought 5 pairs of Quacker jeans.     

@ciao_bella I had a hard time passing up the Harry Slakin votive candles in the tin that looks like a book. On air price of $29.99, outlet price $5 + 10% off for 55+. I had no one I could give them to, darn. 

Since you drove to Lancaster, are you familiar with At Home? It is 100,000 sq feet of heaven. Cross between IKEA and HomeGoods on steroids. For example, there is an isle of just red pillows and one that has just yellow pillows......wonderful. 

Respected Contributor

@panda1234  I'm familiar with Home Goods but never heard of At Home.   Sounds like my kind of place!   I probably could do some damage there too..Smiley Happy     So far, it looks like I'll be driving my sister and a friend to the Frazer outlet on Sunday.  After they saw what I came back with and the prices, they've been bribing me and wearing me down to take them..Smiley Happy

Yes, I did see the Slatkin candles in the decorative book box.  I too was thinking...hmmmm who could I give these to.   There was only one Christmas/holiday book box left (a few others had missing candles) but quite a few of the Fall/autumn book boxes left.  I would have preferred the Christmas/holiday ones.    

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella Go online and look up At Home. It is about 8 - 10 miles past the Q outlet just off the highway. You might as well go since you are so close by......you won't be sorry.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@panda1234The At Home store is located in Lancaster but I think we're probably going to the Q outlet in Frazer since it's closer for me.  Takes me an hour and a half to Frazer outlet but more than 2 hours to Lancaster.  So, probably won't make it to that store on this trip.  But, will definitely keep it in mind when I'm doing a Lancaster trip.   P.S.  Looked it up online.... Wow!

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

@panda1234The At Home store is located in Lancaster but I think we're probably going to the Q outlet in Frazer since it's closer for me.  Takes me an hour and a half to Frazer outlet but more than 2 hours to Lancaster.  So, probably won't make it to that store on this trip.  But, will definitely keep it in mind when I'm doing a Lancaster trip.   P.S.  Looked it up online.... Wow!

@ciao_bella I understand, you can only do so much. Going to At Home could take a good part of your day. I will be thinking of you on Sunday, hope your trip is fruitful.

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella Just one more thing. A great place for breakfast is Shady Maple. They serve from 6 -10 a.m., $10.50, 10% off for seniors. It is a buffet like no other. It would take me too long to tell you what they have, you have to see it. 

Respected Contributor

@panda1234  I remember going to the Shady Maple years ago.  We used to take the kids there when they were young.  Another place we enjoyed was Miller's and, of course, their bakery next door to the restaurant.