Respected Contributor

Re: I Miss the QVC Outlets! How about you?

@panda1234

Dixie Picnic Lunch is the first stop.....coffee and a slice of their Mexican Wedding Cake.

I take a cooler there for several different flavored iced upcakes ( their upside down iced cupcakes ) for a friend who has to work.   Okay, the chi alone never makes it to her, lol !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

@panda1234

Dixie Picnic Lunch is the first stop.....coffee and a slice of their Mexican Wedding Cake.

I take a cooler there for several different flavored iced upcakes ( their upside down iced cupcakes ) for a friend who has to work.   Okay, the chocolate one never makes it to her, lol !

Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

@panda1234  Don't you just love Dixie Picnic?  Love stopping there when we're at the Frazer outlet.  As a matter of fact, I just got an email from them with a 20% off coupon good for the month of July.  Love those 'upcakes'.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle

The Rockvale Outlet in Lancaster is my favorite outlet to go to!  I took my friend to that one several years back and she was like a kid in a candy store.  LOL.  It was fun to watch her spend so much money  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I've been to the QVC outlet in Rehoboth Beach Delaware twice.   Was pretty disappointed both times.  Have not attempted going there the past couple years so I had no idea they were closed.  

Respected Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

@panda1234

I take a cooler there for several different flavored iced upcakes ( their upside down iced cupcakes ) for a friend who has to work.   Okay, the chi alone never makes it to her, lol !

@jlkz Too funny, but great idea to take a cooler.

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

@panda1234  Don't you just love Dixie Picnic?  Love stopping there when we're at the Frazer outlet.  As a matter of fact, I just got an email from them with a 20% off coupon good for the month of July.  Love those 'upcakes'.  

@ciao_bella

Ok, how did you get the coupon? I am going next week and plan to eat there and could use one.  Have you ever tried Nuddy's across the highway about a mile? You would like it, menu is online. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@panda1234  When you're there, sign up with your birthday (month) and you'll get a free lunch up to $10 for anytime that month.  They also send you via email, promotions like the 20% off coupon.  

Never went to Nudy's but looked it up online and menu looks really good...willstop there when we go on the July 9th.  Are you from the area or do you travel to get to the outlet?  I'm from central (coastal) NJ.  Takes about an hour and a half to get to the outlet from where I live. 

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella

If there is room....try the Tres Leches cake. ( Think I called it Mexican Wedding Cake in an earlier post here ). It is in the refrigerated bin.

Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

@jlkz  You just hit a sweet nerve with the Tres Leches cake..Yum!  I never noticed it there before.  I'll have to make it a point to look for it... Might just have to take a piece or two home with me.  My son loves that cake!