Respected Contributor

Re: I Miss the QVC Outlets! How about you?

65&fab, 

@65and fabulous

Yes, miss the Q's outlet @ Rehoboth.  Everytime it rained in O.C. MD, we would "drive up" to Tanger Outlets in DE, and that is where I would try on Dennis Basso coats, look at lots of Q's Christmas stuff, and perused their many cases of jewelry.

Now, just a sweet memory (as good as Dolles salt water taffy).

Respected Contributor

I don't live anywhere near one. I would still like to see what they're like.

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

@panda1234  When you're there, sign up with your birthday (month) and you'll get a free lunch up to $10 for anytime that month.  They also send you via email, promotions like the 20% off coupon.  

Never went to Nudy's but looked it up online and menu looks really good...willstop there when we go on the July 9th.  Are you from the area or do you travel to get to the outlet?  I'm from central (coastal) NJ.  Takes about an hour and a half to get to the outlet from where I live. 

@ciao_bella thanks for the info, I will sign up.

I live in Wilmington and meet girlfriends from Reading every 3 or 4 months there. For me it is 30 miles, 40 mins. There is also a huge Hobby Lobby going towards Exton, about 10 miles down the road.

Honored Contributor

i definitely miss the rehoboth beach outlet, but actually live closer to the pa outlets. i have to make a drive up there. i used to get GREAT bargains there all year long.

i believe that the rehoboth store they vacated is becoming medical offices possibly? i think there is a sign up?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella

Highly recommend getting the cake first because it sells out very quickly.  I missed it last time because I went back after eating and it was all sold out !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

@panda1234 @jlkz  Hi Ladies!  My daughter and I just returned today from a trip to both Frazer and Lancaster QVC outlets.  We decided before hand that we would stay overnight at the Hampton Inn so we could 'do it right'....LoL 

This month is Customer Appreciation month and did we ever get some good buys.  I scored with 5, yes 5, pairs of quacker factory  dreamjeannes at $5.00 each pair.  Any and all tops were $10, no matter the designer.  They had a great sale on shoes too, but I didn't find anything in my size that I liked, though my daughter got some Sketchers for $15.  Christmas stuff was all 75% off and I did get a few Valerie things...all under $10 each.   My daughter and I bought a few Breezies bras each and they too were 75% off. 

The best part,  on Monday they had a spin-the-wheel at the register and it varied from 10%, 20%,30%,40% and 50% off your total order.  My daughter, whose birthday was that day, had a spin of 50% off her order.  That made her day!  Me, I spun an extra 10% off and with the great deal to begin with, it was the icing on the cake. 

Hope you all get to go too.  Had a fun time.  Now my sister wants to go and asked me to drive her there on Sunday.    

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ciao_bella

You are not going to believe this but I was at the Frazier outlet today also!!!! There were some good sales. I just found out if you are 55 and over there is a discount on Tuesday and another day, forgot which one of 10%.

Did you eat at Dixie Picnic? We did and it was wonderful as usual.

Wednesday is the other day for a discount. You better get back there tomorrow if you are eligible. 

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella

Thanks for the reminder: now I have to check with several of my friends who want to go with me !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@ciao_bella

You are not going to believe this but I was at the Frazier outlet today also!!!! There were some good sales. I just found out if you are 55 and over there is a discount on Tuesday and another day, forgot which one of 10%.

Did you eat at Dixie Picnic? We did and it was wonderful as usual.

Wednesday is the other day for a discount. You better get back there tomorrow if you are eligible. 

@panda1234   We didn't eat at Dixie Picnic but we did go to Nudy's which was really good!  Definitely will go back there too.   On Monday, we were at the Frazer outlet, which is when they had the spin-the-wheel extra percent off your entire order.  We stayed overnight at the Hampton Inn in Frazer and then on Tuesday morning we headed out to Lancaster where we stopped at the Q outlet in Rockvale Mall.  I bought a few things there but found more deals at the Frazer outlet.  I hope you remembered to signup for the birthday thing at Dixie Picnic.  You will receive many coupons year round from them.  

On Tuesday at the Lancaster outlet, I also used my 10% off discount for 55 and over.  So, both days we had extra taken off our entire orders.   I'm fairly sure I will be going back on Sunday to Frazer as my sister is really bugging me to go..Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@jlkz  Good idea to round up some friends and go.  July is their biggest sale month of the year and you can get some really good things at great prices.   The store was well stocked the two days we went.   Let me know how you make out, if you get there..Smiley Happy