Valued Contributor

I Miss the QVC Outlets! How about you?

I just returned from Rehoboth Beach Delaware, and I see the QVC outlet store still sits deserted.

I was really disappointed when QVC decided to close their outlet stores. It was always fun to shop there! Great bargains and lots of inventory turnover.

Anyone else feel the same?  The outlets were replaced with "As Is" online...but its not the same.

Wish they would return, at least at Rehoboth!

Honored Contributor

Re: I Miss the QVC Outlets! How about you?

I am going to Bethany Beach next month and I loved to poke around the QVC outlet in Rehoboth but alas it is not more

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Rockvale Ouitlet in Lancaster PA still open.

Respected Contributor

I live 3 miles from the old Prices Corner outlet.....miss it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Rockvale Ouitlet in Lancaster PA still open.

@Shelbelle  Yes ,it’s still open .I was there a couple of weeks ago.It was a total disorganized mess.In all the years I’ve been going there it’s never been such a disaster.I wouldn’t be surprised if they closed it.

Respected Contributor

My daughter and I still go to the QVC outlet store in Frazer, Pa.  As a matter of fact, we will be going there July 9th and will also stop at the QVC Studio which is only about 5 minutes away from the Frazer outlet.    I never cared  much for the Lancaster store.  It's in a tourist area and I've found it to be more crowded and less organized than the Frazer outlet.    

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

Question:  Is the Frazier, PA outlet still open ???

I have a few friends who are looking forward to a trip there this July....Customer Appreciation Sale Month.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Regular Contributor

I too use to love the QVC outlets but now I live in Florida and we have HSN outlets and boy the bargains.  I live five minutes from the newest one built and it's organized and so much fun to shop there. Hopefully if anyone comes to Florida for a vacay try the HSN outlet.

Honored Contributor

No, I can't say I miss the outlets.  I was in the Lancaster one once.  I circled the perimeter of the store and walked right out the door.  It was such a mess I didn't want to touch anything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

Question:  Is the Frazier, PA outlet still open ???

I have a few friends who are looking forward to a trip there this July....Customer Appreciation Sale Month.

@jlkz Yes, Frazier is open. This is a lovely, clean organized store......like being in a department store.

Your friends must have lunch or breakfast across the parking lot at Dixie Picnic. Everything homemade and reasonable prices.