Honored Contributor

lainey1 wrote:

dooBdoo wrote:

(((@lainey1))), I want to send a few cyberhugs to you!  I didn't realize this wasn't resolved and just now saw your post to me.  I hope this can be corrected.  It has to be frustrating.

I hope he doesn't mind my adding his name to the mix, but @hckynutjohn has been reporting what sounds like a very similar problem with his account and I don't think he ever was able to get it resolved -- if that's the case, perhaps the Q Team can help him at the same time?  (Apologies, John, if I'm mistaken about this -- let me know and I'll edit my comments.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@dooBdoo

Appreciate the cyberhugs and your follow-up.

To be honest, I don't think I'll hear back from QVC and felt foolish resending them my email again (7th time) - I only did it because Brittany-QVC asked me to. I would say more but don't want to risk this thread getting deleted or me getting banned.  I'm sure you can imagine how I feel right now about the situation.Woman Wink

Hi, @lainey1!  I haven't posted much at all in a few weeks so I just now saw this.  I think it's a shame no one ever responded to your email messages or fixed the problem.  I know the support team is busy, but this is part of their support function and it doesn't speak well of QVC (sorry, Q, this is how I feel).

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

lainey1 wrote:

dooBdoo wrote:

(((@lainey1))), I want to send a few cyberhugs to you!  I didn't realize this wasn't resolved and just now saw your post to me.  I hope this can be corrected.  It has to be frustrating.

I hope he doesn't mind my adding his name to the mix, but @hckynutjohn has been reporting what sounds like a very similar problem with his account and I don't think he ever was able to get it resolved -- if that's the case, perhaps the Q Team can help him at the same time?  (Apologies, John, if I'm mistaken about this -- let me know and I'll edit my comments.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@dooBdoo

To be honest, I don't think I'll hear back from QVC and felt foolish resending them my email again (7th time) - I only did it because Brittany-QVC asked me to. I would say more but don't want to risk this thread getting deleted or me getting banned.  I'm sure you can imagine how I feel right now about the situation.Woman Wink

Hi, @lainey1!  I'm sorry, I haven't posted much at all in the past few weeks.  I think it's a shame there were no responses to your email messages and no "fix" for your problem.  I know the support team is busy but this kind of issue is an integral part of providing site support and it's more than disappointing to see these things left unanswered.  Yes, I can imagine how you feel and as someone who's worked in IT support it's disheartening to see this.  Take care.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@dooBdoo

Hi, @lainey1!  I'm sorry, I haven't posted much at all in the past few weeks.  I think it's a shame there were no responses to your email messages and no "fix" for your problem.  I know the support team is busy but this kind of issue is an integral part of providing site support and it's more than disappointing to see these things left unanswered.  Yes, I can imagine how you feel and as someone who's worked in IT support it's disheartening to see this.  Take care.

Honored Contributor

Re: Having trouble posting

[ Edited ]

@lainey1 wrote:
@dooBdoo wrote:

@dooBdoo

Hi, @lainey1 I'm sorry, I haven't posted much at all in the past few weeks.  I think it's a shame there were no responses to your email messages and no "fix" for your problem.  I know the support team is busy but this kind of issue is an integral part of providing site support and it's more than disappointing to see these things left unanswered.  Yes, I can imagine how you feel and as someone who's worked in IT support it's disheartening to see this.  Take care.

Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@dooBdoo