Super Contributor

Re: HOURS OF MIXED GIFT IDEAS

LOL!

@NorthernLights wrote:

If I gave any of these 'gifts' for Christmas....I'd get the same kind of stares my brother gets when he buys his gifts at the gas station.

Honored Contributor

The items Q bundles makes me "shake my head".  Some offerings with the box to gift & bow concept:

Twisty Turbies ($24.98 + 5.50 s/h - can buy for $20 no shipping at bbb)

Spurtles

Fuzz Removers for clothing (OTO)🤔

tweezers

poopoouri 🙄

Socks

Flashlights

magnifying glasses🤓

& many more I can't think of

Honestly, I never give a thought about these "box & go" items.  What they make me think so much overstock in warehouses let's just sell bulk - thinking customers will buy for the postman, ups guy/lady, crossing guard, hairdresser, dog walker, & more!

and they spent 20 min or more on these items - my God how much can be said about  flashlights, etc. 

JMO

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

I agree.  Programming on Q during oct nov and dec is even more unwatchable (for different reasons!) than the rest of the year.  It is just horrible.

And let's face it... it's never what I'd consider particuarly good anymore... There is a middle ground between hours of generic junk, er gifts and a full hour of one or two boring items. It would be nice if they found it... I'm so glad I'm not forced to watch either incarnation of QVC's stale programming...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...