Honored Contributor

Re: HOURS OF MIXED GIFT IDEAS

flashlight on my phone, it's all I need, and won't loose it  or stick in a drawer

Esteemed Contributor

Late Night Gifts actually featured that mobility scooter....seriously if a loved one needs this kind of assistance, don't wait until Christmas.
Respected Contributor

I agree.  Programming on Q during oct nov and dec is even more unwatchable (for different reasons!) than the rest of the year.  It is just horrible.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

I agree.  Programming on Q during oct nov and dec is even more unwatchable (for different reasons!) than the rest of the year.  It is just horrible.

@Peaches McPhee, I think January is just as bad or worse. That's when they bring out honeybells and Nutrisystem non-stop.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

@Peaches McPhee, I think January is just as bad or worse. That's when they bring out honeybells and Nutrisystem non-stop.

And then we morph into plant season.  Another snore...

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:
Late Night Gifts actually featured that mobility scooter....seriously if a loved one needs this kind of assistance, don't wait until Christmas.

LOL - although I wouldn’t buy QVC’s offering, a mobility scooter is what I alluded to want for Xmas in the “what do you want?” thread. No, it doesn’t have to be for Xmas, but the foldable ones are a lot of $$. Not something someone’s going to buy me for a “gift” and something you pretty much need to get for yourself unless you have very generous kids.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

@Johnnyeager Truth!

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Shanus I like the mixups better than the full hours of an item..at least that way there might be something that interests me.I guess Q can not make us all happy at any given time.

I agree @dex.  Give me the Mixed Gift shows over the infomercial of only 1 item anytime.  

But to the point @Shanus was making, it would be nice   sometimes to see similar items in the closet hour mash-up.  Is it HSN that has those fast-paced shows sometimes where a lot of items (e.g., jewelry) are shown every 3 minutes or so?  I rarely watch HSN, but I caught a show like that one time and remember saying "Hallelujah!"  I knew it was all jewelry, so I could stay or leave, and they moved along very quickly, so it was almost fun to watch & shop!

Honored Contributor

Right now everything is a great gift idea...after December if will just be stuff we need....I have seen very little new, interesting gift ideas.

Esteemed Contributor

I too like the mix shows and I'd like to see a wrap up show at night featurning best sellers of the day.