Super Contributor

@godi wrote:

It's great to see people enjoying themselves at their job. 

Except its so fake!  All that excitement over the products is not believable!  Im watching Alberti & Elise on Gourmet food, but Alberti is driving me mad! The same happens if he sells toys.  

Esteemed Contributor

@CABRIT wrote:

@godi wrote:

It's great to see people enjoying themselves at their job. 

Except its so fake!  All that excitement over the products is not believable!  Im watching Alberti & Elise on Gourmet food, but Alberti is driving me mad! The same happens if he sells toys.  

@CABRIT   Agree 110%!  Yes, so fake.......you nailed it.  No one can get that excited over anything unless they are trying to pull your leg.

Honored Contributor

Re: Getting loud and wild

[ Edited ]

I usually turn the channel when the food shows come on....but have had a few shows playing in the background while I did some household chores....  I thought it was funny because before the hosts even put the food in their mouth they are already saying how good it tastes and say how yummy it is and moan before they even actually taste it....😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:
It seems Rick is better at keeping Alberti under control... No hysterics, no screeching from Alberti tonight. I feel it is Rachel who brings out the worst in this man.

@Reever 

I never thought that I would say this, but Rick is definitely the calmer of the two. In fact, I have found Rick to be more Calmer nowadays then most of the hosts.  No endless stories about his family members, vacations, and pets. Years ago he was an automatic channel changer for me. Not anymore. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Reever wrote:
It seems Rick is better at keeping Alberti under control... No hysterics, no screeching from Alberti tonight. I feel it is Rachel who brings out the worst in this man.

@Reever 

I never thought that I would say this, but Rick is definitely the calmer of the two. In fact, I have found Rick to be more Calmer nowadays then most of the hosts.  No endless stories about his family members, vacations, and pets. Years ago he was an automatic channel changer for me. Not anymore. 

@icezeus 

Ive been saying the same thing about Rick recently....really enjoy him as host with Valerie Parr Hill!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I think Alberti is very popular. He does a great job when he works with Martha Stewart. I think she really favors him over the other hosts.

Valued Contributor

Re: Getting loud and wild

[ Edited ]

@febe1said:  

"It's a shame how Alberti has been spoiled. He was so good in the beginning and had such a nice way about him.  Now he is just noisy, laughing over nothing, and talking like a baby. He hits a new low with the Food shows. I believe he now perceives himself as the Q Star and best sales host."

Thank you!  He and RachaelB are the only hosts that are instant channel changers for me and they are on so often. Let's not forget the twirling, dancing, goofing off, moaning, groaning, food faces, jumping up and down, fake smiles and interjections of exclamations like, "oh yum and gasping, food touching, hiding and ownership statements,so they can claim it as their own and worst of all, the gluttonism.  

"I never changed, I just learned."
Esteemed Contributor

@LilMadi wrote:

@febe1said:  

"It's a shame how Alberti has been spoiled. He was so good in the beginning and had such a nice way about him.  Now he is just noisy, laughing over nothing, and talking like a baby. He hits a new low with the Food shows. I believe he now perceives himself as the Q Star and best sales host."

Thank you!  He and RachaelB are the only hosts that are instant channel changers for me and they are on so often. Let's not forget the twirling, dancing, goofing off, moaning, groaning, food faces, jumping up and down, fake smiles and interjections of exclamations like, "oh yum and gasping, food touching, hiding and ownership statements,so they can claim it as their own and worst of all, the gluttonism.  

@LilMadi  and @febe1 Thank you!  You said it all.  I absolutely cannot watch those two.  So very immature and unprofessional.

Valued Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@LilMadi wrote:

@febe1said:  

@LilMadi  and @febe1 Thank you!  You said it all.  I absolutely cannot watch those two.  So very immature and unprofessional.

Omg as i was channel surfing and saw gourmet show, I can't believe how Alberti was talking and Rachael just jumps in and starts talking over alberti. Squishing the lobster raviolis among other foods is horrible. That was it for me. changed channel.

Valued Contributor

Its not normal to get excited about everything you are selling.How can yountrust the host,if they think everything is the greatest thing they ever have tasted or used.We are consumers,we want real information about a product,not yelling,dancing,and screaming.PLEASE,someone at QVC,tell thesehosts to give us information,and not how many they are going to buy....I don't care....PlEASE!!!