Honored Contributor

@Goodie04 wrote:

They need to break up these food shows with more hosts--The show that is on now is getting loud and hosts have had to much sugar and wine--

That Rachel and Alberti are becoming embrassing --hard to watch--

@Goodie04 

It's my guess is that QVC wants to sell more food and wine.  And it's helpful when people talk about those shows.  Well, you helped them out today, so someone out there in Q land is probably thanking you.   

Personally ... to me, it's a shopping channel, not a science lecture.  If the happiness bothers you that much, you can always mute the sound ... or just skip the show entirely.  

Valued Contributor

@Goodie04 wrote:

They need to break up these food shows with more hosts--The show that is on now is getting loud and hosts have had to much sugar and wine--

That Rachel and Alberti are becoming embrassing --hard to watch--

They are probably getting loud and wild because they are not making their selling quota.

Esteemed Contributor

Just another example of the sense of desperation to sell and keep their job vibe several of the hosts give off. 

Regular Contributor

When Rachel and Alberti host Gourmet Holiday together, I immediately change the channel.  Their behavior is quite immature.

Esteemed Contributor

@DottieD wrote:

When Rachel and Alberti host Gourmet Holiday together, I immediately change the channel.  Their behavior is quite immature.

@DottieD  You got that right!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Getting loud and wild

[ Edited ]

Agree with the OP 100%.  And there are other host combos (I won't mention names) almost as bad.  DottieD and Patriot2-agree and it's more than a little imo.

I know it's about sales but I honestly have no idea what some people see in certain hosts.   Yes I know to each's own, just sayin'. 

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

How about the host that breaks off a piece of coffee cake and rolls it into a ball!

Regular Contributor

@matty liz I saw that, too.  It's absolutely disgusting.  The Powers That Be at Grandma's coffee cake should tell her to knock it off.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a shame how Alberti has been spoiled. He was so good in the beginning and had such a nice way about him. 

Now he is just noisy, laughing over nothing, and talking like a baby. He hits a new low with the Food shows. 

I believe he now perceives himself as the Q Star and best sales host. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Getting loud and wild

[ Edited ]

I like Alberti hosting alone.....  Well talking about loud and wild....Kerstin was certainly cranked up on this past week's Saturday Morning Q....she was just so out of control and trying to act "cutesy"....and that got Alberti giggling and laughing too, the show went down hill from there... I reached for my remote and watched "Maverick" on METV...boy that James Garner was so good looking 😍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”