Frequent Contributor

Every once in a while, one has a moment of clarity; and your last line gave it to me.  Thank you!

Super Contributor

@CJC ,  Love It.  You tell them! 

Super Contributor

@JamesTheDude .  You hit the nail on the head.

Respected Contributor

advertising is almost always entertainment

seems many haven't seen commercials?

~~today may be my last.....i choose JOY!~~
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Respected Contributor
She’s an actress.

It’s a role they’re playing.

Not real life.
Contributor

I always used Friday nights as a decompressor after my work week.  If I watch Fifty and Fabulous I want to call it Fifty and Frantic; dial it back, please!  I no longer watch it, but I go online and see what products are featured.  When my 50+ friends get together, there is no shrieking, cavorting, interrupting, stage hogging, or hysterical hype.  

Respected Contributor

Where has Shawn been? She and Mally are the only reason I watch. I'm quite upset with QVC allowing Jane Tracy to make a political statement about an item looking like it would be great for our next First Lady, implying Melania wiould be back in the White House. I don't want to see ANY political views in my shopping shows, either direction. I am so fed up with QVC that I'm about done buying from them. Products are shabby, packing is terrible, and shipping and return costs are too high. Local stores don't charge I know Shawn is an acquired taste but so are many of the new hosts. I'm just so disappointed with Q and I've been a customer since the very beginning!

I love 50 and Fab when Shawn is on with Mally. Other than that, I'm  not watching. If Shawn is gone, so am I and my account WILL be missed! My husband will be happy, though!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor
Shawn is on vacation with her family in London. She will be back though. I didn’t think Jane meant Melania at all, but I could have missed something.

I’m thinking you missed something tho because Shawn has been saying mega times that she was going on vacation on many of her shows. That’s one of the topics that was discussed up to the very last day she was on air. 🤗🤗🤗