Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

My refunds are so slow, it takes MONTHS IIf I do t call customer service for a refund.

@Effie54 

PLEASE!

QVC started the EZ return system MONTHS ago!

You send an email w/ your info....return?  exchange?

You get CREDIT within a couple days!

It does NOT have to take months any more like it used to.

USE the EZ returns.

qvceasyreturns@qvc.com

you know what @RespectLife ? some people just NEVER want some good advice........

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

My refunds are so slow, it takes MONTHS IIf I do t call customer service for a refund.

@Effie54 

PLEASE!

USE the EZ returns.

qvceasyreturns@qvc.com

you know what @RespectLife ? some people just NEVER want some good advice........

It's not that I don't WANT "good" advice. On a previous thread, I had already said that I tried EZ Returns and it didn't work for me. It works for some people, others not. And for some reason, it doesn't work for me.

Honored Contributor

I don't return things often, so didn't use ez returns until very recently.  I returned a clothing item, due to a defect.   I returned another to exchange for a different size.  

Both returns got messed up.  I was issued a partial refund on the item I wanted exchanged, and a partial refund on the defective item.  Emailed the mods here three times, called CS by phone. 

The result?   After two weeks, I got full refunds but had to reorder the item I wanted exchanged.  At least it

was still in stock. 

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Effie54 

PLEASE!

USE the EZ returns.

qvceasyreturns@qvc.com

It's not that I don't WANT "good" advice. On a previous thread, I had already said that I tried EZ Returns and it didn't work for me. It works for some people, others not. And for some reason, it doesn't work for me.

@Effie54 

Are you sure you are using the correct ez email address?

It is Only an email....I can't figure why it wouldn't work for everyone who has access to email.