Occasional Contributor

I’m finally done with the garbage you call a business. There is no more quality, convenience or value anymore.

I wait weeks for a single item to be shipped and then delivered, I wait even longer for a return or an exchange.

i buy something on easy pay and you charge my entire balance for the item causing me undue bank charges.

Im going to shop where there’s free shipping, better customer service and a company who really cares.

You used to be all of those things but now you are just another online merchant.

Signed,

A 25 years customer no more

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Farewell QVC

[ Edited ]

I agree.I quit also  Everything you said is true and to top it all off,we cannot even get customer service anymore!!!

I am soooooo done here!

Honored Contributor

I come here to chat, and do watch the shows I enjoy, but have not made a Q purchase in 7 years. Very happy I was able to curtail my buying habit when I did. I do order occassionally from Shop HQ and HSN when there is a true bargain to be had. 

Valued Contributor
Sorry that happened to your bank account. They definitely are not doing anything to stay competitive.
Esteemed Contributor

It seems as if the social team don't answer emails any more.   I am right behind you guys.   This is bologna.

Respected Contributor
@Gemlovr3 sorry this happened to you. Definitely not the Q it once was.
Esteemed Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
@Gemlovr3sorry this happened to you. Definitely not the Q it once was.

If this is how they are going to conduct business, I am done.  I have been with them since day one.  

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe  Unfortunately, they don't read our suggestions or complaints here either. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@BalletBabe  Unfortunately, they don't read our suggestions or complaints here either. 

Being a Prime member they have already lost a lot of my business.  When I call Amazon , I am always helped.  This is just sad.  It is their loss.

Frequent Contributor

I have been trying to get through to customer service ALL MORNING and now into the afternoon...even chat not responded to.  In my experience, exchanges are all fails unless you speak with a team member.  I have a pair of $65 pants I need in a smaller size...no response.  I have been a customer for 25 years or more and they are a mere shadow of what they were...gone downhill so much over the past months.