Esteemed Contributor

@Kkins wrote:

I have been trying to get through to customer service ALL MORNING and now into the afternoon...even chat not responded to.  In my experience, exchanges are all fails unless you speak with a team member.  I have a pair of $65 pants I need in a smaller size...no response.  I have been a customer for 25 years or more and they are a mere shadow of what they were...gone downhill so much over the past months. 

Well I will give it some time and maybe that is why.   It is a shame, they are going to go under with bad customer service and it is one problem after the other with their website, shipping etc.   

Valued Contributor
Amen. I canceled my auto delivery items of over 10 years. I'm done. My neighbor quit a few months ago.
I don't have time nor do I have the patience to deal with poor service. There are too many other places I can spend my money receiving much better customer service.
Esteemed Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
Amen. I canceled my auto delivery items of over 10 years. I'm done. My neighbor quit a few months ago.
I don't have time nor do I have the patience to deal with poor service. There are too many other places I can spend my money receiving much better customer service.

@jlrbr   Thanks for reminding me.  I have one that will be cancelled if I do not get a response.  

Esteemed Contributor

UPDATE:   I did get a response, so I take back my complaint.   

Valued Contributor
I admit the Amazon delivery has spoiled me. And if I need to return going to Kohls is just so convenient.
I stated previously Q has really messed up. I personally don't think they'll recover. They should've been doing focus groups periodically to keep up.
Super Contributor

Yes, I needed a single brew coffee brewer this morning as mine died. 
I started to come here. Then I remembered that I waited almost a month for a Christmas tree. I went to Amazon, made a good purchase, and ordered hot chocolate and tea to  go with my new coffee maker. It all arrives tomorrow.
QVC, I can't count on you anymore.

Respected Contributor

I have had my eye on a D&C fleece zip front coat that I bought two of last year but could use a smaller size. I checked today. The cost increased over $5 to cover the “free shipping.” The inventory is still low and no reorder to account for this increase other than to recoup their shipping cost. Now that I truly dislike. It’s sleazy pricing games.

Valued Contributor

Your post is well taken and I hope it makes a difference to those who read it and decide to no longer shop with qvc as well as corporate.  I feel that the more people complain, the more they lose money and at some point they need to hire the right people and make proper changes, one of those was not hiring a person from Disney who has no idea about retail.  QVC is a money hungry business who gives nothing to their customers, there is no quality control, value, or anything else they once stood for

Valued Contributor

The so called "social team" used to control this blog so people would not be nasty. There is one poster who posts a million posts (i am exaggerating) and have reported her 3 times, and the moderators do nothing.  Today was the last straw, I got the email to ask the moderator why there are two standards, i.e. blocking some posters for days and allowing this one poster to continue to post admonishing, nasty, and disparaging remarks.  Have not yet heard from them

Valued Contributor

I am not an amazon customer but thinking of joining. the only hold up was that I didn't know if they had a customer service number, I couldn't find one, could you post it for me?  Thaniks